three.

february 9th, and valentines is surely around the corner. haechan is standing in his kitchen bored—although this boredness didn't last long.

"dial-a-valentine." donyhyuck muffled, his mouth full of chips as he intensely scans the website on his screen. he leaned towards one of the kitchen islands, "choose your preferences." the male read out loud.

donghyuck doesn't want to admit it, but that website jaemin piqued his interest. there are fifty-fifty percent chances that this could go horribly wrong or not.

"same age as me or...." he read what's on the screen again, "how about a year older than me." he talked to himself, clicking the option.

after pressing all the options that fit his ideal type, he finally read the last question at loud once again, "lives nearby me, or not?" he asked himself, "nearby me, yes." he nodded to himself.

eventually, his bag of chips is finally finished in a blink of an eye, as he waits for his screen to load, waiting for the next thing to happen.

his phone popped a notification that made him quickly dust his chips on his hands.

-

"Want a date this valentine but you're a single pringle? Movie dates? Can make you laugh? Well worry no more because "dial-a-valentine" got you!"

i see, you have finally chosen your options, congratulations! we finally saw someone that fits your type!

just dial: 000-127-1999 and you're good to go! enjoy valentine-ing!

-

the last sentence made the tanned male cringe, "well that was fast." he said to himself, guessing that the number they gave is someone who fits his ideal type.

he saved the number on his phone and got back on his bag of chips, "oh i finished it already." he let out a scoff and threw the bag in the trash.

grabbing his phone, he made his way to his bed. his apartment isn't that big but it's spacious enough for him, i mean he's the only one living here.

plopping his body on the bed, yet his eyes are still glued to his phone. "should i try texting the number now?"

he hesitated for a few times, rolling on his bed here and there, his thumb hovering on the phone, contemplating if he should do it. "you know what? fuck it."