ten.

"hey you two!" 

someone shouted, grabbing both mark and donghyuck's attention, "what a lovely couple we got here," the "two couple" this woman is talking about looked at each other and back at him while pointing at their chest. "yes! i'm talking about you too!"

donghyuck and mark walked towards the person calling them, just standing behind the booth with furrowed brows. they saw the booth doesn't have any customers at all, guessing the stand isn't that popular, so they try inviting a couple.

"sit here." she smiled at the "couple" and both mark and donghyuck did as what told, still clueless about what's happening. their eyes continue to observe the person behind the booth, it looks like she's finding something. "ah here it is."

"so, i'm guessing you guys are couples right—well it looks obvious anywa—"

"yes—"

"no, we're not." 

both donghyuck and mark said in chorus but seems like their answers are the opposite. donghyuck then looked towards the older beside him, with yet, confused eyes. didn't mark just told him that they're boyfriends earlier? or is he hearing something wrong?

"oh sweetie," she giggles as he placed a hand on his mouth, "no need to be shy, it's valentine's day, today! don't be ashamed of that."

but it's true, him and donghyuck aren't couples, they didn't even tell each other their true feelings, yet. they started talking to each other anonymously and saw each other just a few hours ago.

no, they're not a couple.

just when mark is about to speak, "since you guys are the first ones who came in my booth," he started, still with a smile on her face, "i'm giving you guys this for free."

he handed bracelets to both of the males that is sitting in front of her and donghyuck immediately took them but mark just stared at them.

"cmon take it! it's for free." she proposed, pushing the bracelet to mark's closer. "you don't have to pay."

finally taking the bracelet, both of them wore it and looked up to her, looking like they're asking for instructions. just then, the lady lets out a loud cheer, loudly clapping his hand.

then soon, a lot of students—and couples, gathered around the booth as if it's the most interesting thing ever, "a lovely couple finally accepted the couple bracelet everyone."

eventually, both mark and donghyuck heard whispers coming from a group of girls here and there, talking about them.