one.

"so which one of you got a valentine?" someone shouted, his voice echoing inside the whole classroom. yeah, that's donghyuck's classmate, the class clown inside the room, he makes everyone laugh. "cause i don't."

the last sentence made some of them laugh and half of them are shouting 'me too!'

"hey donghyuck," someone nudged the male's arm, making him look up at what he's doing. "you have a date this valentine?"

it was renjun who's asking him this question. but before the male could respond to the question, a head peeked between them, "i don't have one."

"i'm not asking you jaemin." renjun rolled his eyes, pushing jaemin's head away, "besides you got jeno beside you."

the said male then looked up from his phone, once he heard his mentioned name. "me? what about me?"

"jaemin said he doesn't have a date this valentine," said renjun, looking at the male with a smirk, "so i said, he could be your date."

there's a long pause after the older male's statement. "but i want you." both jaemin and jeno said in unison, causing renjun to freeze on his spot.

"m-me..?" renjun looked at the two male with wide eyes and a blush started to creep up on his face. the two then nodded with a wide smile on their faces. "two of y-you are..."

"triple date?"

would you look at that, donghyuck just wanted one person to date with this valentine yet renjun here got two people chasing after him, donghyuck thought and soon clapped his hands, grabbing the attention of the three. "congrats!" he said sarcastically, and got back to what he was doing. he knows jaemin and jeno's love for renjun so this is not a surprise anymore.

changing the topic, jaemin grabbed his phone and then tapped the tanned male's shoulder. "hyuckie, look at this," jaemin extended his arms more towards the older, "there's this website i saw."

the website's name surprisingly grabbed donghyuck's attention, "they'll give you random numbers that fit your preferences, so if you like someone that's like taller or has the same age as you then..."

"how does he know this types of things?" jeno whispered to renjun, leaning forward, their faces are just an inch apart. "how did he even got in—"

"j-jeno..." renjun whispered back, "your face is too close." jeno looked over to renjun, only to see him blush like crazy, "b-but yeah... h-how does he k-know this..." renjun looked away, in an attempt to change the topic and proceeds pressed his lips into a thin line.

"click this." jaemin stated.

"but how do you know if this is safe?" question but he does seem interested as he keeps looking at the younger's phone that has the website open.

"yeah, that's the problem... it's not safe..." jaemin hesitantly said, trailing his words, "but it's not going to hurt if you try?" but jaemin's last sentence came off as a question.

"so you got these two and i get the not safe one? yeah great—"

"it's fine! i'm not forcing you," jaemin fought back, "but if you needed the website it is called dial-a-valentine. thank me later." jaemin winked a reason for donghyuck to playfully rolls his eyes.

but thinking about it, what could go wrong? donghyuck thought. he's sure that when february hits, he's going to feel lonely because almost everyone in this room has date, even his friends have one, of course, he's going to feel jealous.

hiding his phone under the desk, he secretly opened the website and as he was about to press the hotline, their room teacher walked in.

------

leaning on his locker, his eyes never left his phone, eyes furrowed and curiosity started to take over him. that website jaemin told him has been bugging him all through class.

"hey hyuckie." a person behind donghyuck called out, making the tanned male flinched on his spot, "so have you thought about it yet?"

he quickly locked his phone, placing it safely in his pocket, and turned around to see jaemin smirking while renjun and jeno are standing behind him.

"think about what?" donghyuck asked, started to play dumb. "the website?" he scoffed, "nah, of course not."

"i was going to say if you already think about joining us this lunch," the younger chuckled and pats the older's shoulder, "but whatever fits you, hyuckie." the younger teased.

donghyuck only rolled his eyes once again, as jaemin and both jeno and renjun left. he finally fished for his phone again.

donghyuck hissed in pain, as he suddenly got pushed on his locker. "ah!" donghyuck rubbed his forehead, "watch where you're goin—"

"there he is!"

turning around, he saw a lot of girls pushing each other as they wait for someone to pass by.

who is that? donghyuck thought, as he squints his eyes. while the figure walks closer, more and more girls started to pushing each other.

finally getting a clearer view, he lets out a gasp.

it's mark lee. the school's famous heartthrob.