six.

"have you heard about it?" jaemin asked, sitting across the male. "the school's is having an event this valentine's day."

donghyuck only nods in reply. the younger looked over to jeno and renjun, while giving renjun a sly smirk. "i'm going to spend my time with renjun-ie." jaemin said, trying to act all cute.

"but what about me?" jeno fakes a pout, looking at both jaemin and renjun.

renjun on the other side blushed, his cheeks tinted red as a tomato. "but what about haechan?" renjun decided to change the topic, and all of three of them looked intensely at the male, "have you meet your website-boyfriend?"

"a website-boyfriend?" donghyuck looked at renjun with a confused face, after realizing what the older meant, donghyuck only released a scoff, "we still haven't met each other.."

all three of them bursted out laughing—but not too loud—as jaemin gave donghyuck a slap on his arm. "ok here," jaemin continues, "how about you give him hints."

"hints...? for what?"

"give me your phone." jaemin said, extending his arm out. when he saw donghyuck has no plans on giving him his phone, he then just sighed. "ok you don't have to give me but just get your phone."

donghyuck did as what told, and then looked at jaemin like he's asking for instructions. "text him." jaemin instructed.

"but what if he's in class?" the older asked, making jaemin click his tongue.

"but what if he's not?" jaemin asked back, completely avoiding the question. he does have a point but still, we may never know. "text him, give him hints about you, simple."

"just do it before the teacher walks in." renjun said, suddenly interested in jaemin's plan.

donghyuck here finally caught up with the younger's plan and his eyes immediately widened, "nah, i'm not going to that!"

"you two are going to see each other anyway!" jaemin huffed, throwing his hands in the air, "what's wrong with giving him hints."

no but, what if donghyuck suddenly gives out the biggest hint and it's not going to be a surprise anymore, because what if they already knew each other but he's just not aware but—a lot of what if's flew around his head, as he hesitantly opened his phone.

"you know what, fine." donghyck accepted, but instead of him texting his valentine, he gave his phone to jaemin. "do it for me." donghyuck entreated.

-------

mark's phone vibrated inside his phone, disturbing him from writing. he looked around and all he sees is students writing notes, listening to the teacher, and the teacher teaching something in front of the class.

fishing his phone out from his pocket, his brows furrowed as he reads the notification.

-

000-055-606

i'm from dreams academy

-