four.

arriving at the table where his friends are sitting, he then sat beside johnny. you see mark is very famous around his school, and he's known for being "too cold" as he literally doesn't talk to anyone, but now all of the people inside the cafeteria laid their eyes on the male, some are looking at him weirdly and some are whispering to each other as mark made his way to a specific table.

"damn mark, what's up?" jaehyun greeted the younger but mark only raised his brow, "a lot of people are looking at you today, did something happened?"

the question made johnny snickered, "you know mark doesn't like to talk to people, right?" the older asked, while examining the cafeteria, and he guessed it, eyes still not leaving mark's, "they probably got shocked that mark knows how to socialize."

all of them let out a small laugh. ever since jaehyun, ten and yangyang welcomed him yesterday, they all started treating the male like they've been hanging out for a long time. and mark doesn't mind that at all.

"just don't mind them." mark simply said, and then started eating his lunch.

"oh wait," ten started, voice coming out as muffles since his mouth is filled with foods, "how's the website-dating thingy that jaehyun told you?"

just when he was about to respond to the question, johnny took the lead. "he did it! right mark?" the older asked nudging mark who's looked down on his food and couldn't help but to feel embarrassed.

i mean he's crazy famous mark lee, a lot of people liked him and wanted to be his date this valentine, he can literally just picked whoever he wants among the crowd just like picking a flower in the garden but nope, he decided to take this website instead.

"thank me later." jaehyun smirked, shooting mark a wink. "i'm pretty sure they'll gave you a number right away, did they gave you one?"

mark then nodded, "they did."

"sooooo..?" johnny trailed his words, as if he's waiting for mark to say more.

"and so, we talked."

all of them let out a squeal. they don't know why they suddenly got so excited over this. "so how's she? what's her name?" jaehyun threw a question again.

the younger then paused for a second, his eyes wondering around the cafeteria. "i-i picked a boy...?"

"everyone on this table is going to date a boy, how can you just assume that mark will date a girl? huh?" johnny the playfully slapped jaehyun's arm, acting like the older just hurt mark.

"we just talked..." mark slowly said, "but i still don't know him in real life."

jaehyun's brows furrowed harder, "how's that possib—"