eight.

february 14th, valentine's day. the day where donghyuck's finally going to meet his valentine's date, so here he is walking towards the bus stop.

it's valentine's day, right? of course, donghyuck would go all out with his outfit, he's not trying to go overdressed since doesn't want to catch other people's attention, but that's exactly what he's saying.

the bus stop finally arrived, and donghyuck happily hopped inside. he sat not too far from the door bus as he pulls out his phone.

-

000-127-199

hi!
so um it's valentine's day

we're finally going
to see each other today right?

yes of course
let's meet beside the building
three

got it!

oh btw
are u heading to school
now?

yes i am
see you there!

-

putting his phone back in his pocket, the bus suddenly made a big turn, making the younger on the sit bump his head on the glass window. "does this driver know how to drive?" he mumbled, hissing in pain.

he didn't even realize that the bus finally stopped in front of his school. quickly grabbing his bag, he slung it on his shoulder, not forgetting to pay the bus as he gets out of the vehicle.

he looked at his school with a smile—probably his first looking at his school with a smile, but that's because he's meeting his date—he walked inside the gate and towards the said place.

he's surely making the most of his day today.

------

walking inside his school, mark is immediately met with yet a crowd of girls in front of him, asking all sorts of questions.

he managed to ignore all of them as he entered the building. the younger is immediately met by a tall guy and three more people tailing behind him.

"happy valentine's day, mark—woah, nice outfit you got there." johnny greeted and he didn't fail to notice the small crowd behind mark, "cmon before the crowd gets bigger." the taller instantly pulled the smaller beside him.

the more they continue their track the bigger the crowd gets, and not that mark is the only one getting frustrated, his friends are too.

but how can he control this? he asked himself. is he supposed to say sorry because he has that pretty face—

"it's 7 in the morning," yangyang said, still eyeing the crowd that is walking behind them, "they need to chill." it's not actually that early in the morning, he's just exaggerating.