Training

okay so ik its civil war and all so thor and bruce shouldn't have been here, but just say they have gone now, as for bucky i wanted them to meet before they fight so just pretend he's gone on the run and things Xx

37-D2's POV

I woke up the next morning, brimming with excitement for my first day of training.

"Good to see you're awake." Nat commented as she came in. She set a pile of clothes on the desk. "Change into these then meet me in the training room with Tony, Rhodey and Vision."

"Is Wanda not coming?"

Nat sighed, shaking her head. "No, i don't think she's up for it today."

I nodded as Nat walked out.

I walked over to the pile of clothes. As i began to put them on, it seems as though they just fit me perfectly.

It was a black one piece, with red lines running up and down it, it had a few straps around the waist and legs used to hold weapons and other stuff

I ran downstairs, sliding down the stair banisters, a range of emotions bubbling inside of me.

"Right 37-D2, let's see what you're made of." Tony said, before pulling out a stopwatch. "7 laps around the arena."

I got myself ready.

"3."

"2."

"1."

"GO!"

I took off, my legs propelling me forward at such a strong speed that my hair began flying out behind me and my eyes watered. I knew i was a good runner, with good stamina, so i knew this wouldn't be a problem.

Ever since i was little i was a good runner, guess it had to do with all the Avengers DNA inside me.

I was soon finished and i collapsed on the floor, my legs aching from running so fast.

"Geez!" Tony exclaimed, looking incredibly impressed. "Only Steve has ever been able to run faster than that."

I grinned at him.

"Now combat." Nat spoke up, stepping forward.

"How screwed am I on a scale of 1-10?" I asked Tony, a grim look on my face.

"26."

"Fab-." I began.

But i didn't get it finish. Because she punched me in the face.

I stumbled back, completely caught off guard. I brought my hand to my nose, a trickle of blood running down my face. 

"Owwwww!" I cried. "That's my lucky face!"    (lol Brooklyn 99)

I could hear muffled laughter coming from Tony and Rhodey in the corner of the room.

"What's wrong kid?" Nat teased. "Never been hit before."