* T W E N T Y - E I G H T H* * C H A P T E R *

Narrator's POV

"What's with the face?" He grew curious. "Is it because of what your mom said? Don't worry, I'm not leaving you that easily. I would tell you if I ever felt like there was a problem," he reassured you in a very calm tone.

You felt very guilty. You were embarrassed at the fact that you would think such stupid things.

You fucking dumbass
Of course he likes you
It was all in your head
Ugh

"Sakusa?" You cleared your throat.

"Yeah Y/N?" He quickly glanced at you.

"Well..." you swallowed as you felt your throat feeling pain. "I actually did question if you liked me...BUT...before you get mad....I realised how dumb I was to think that and I instantly regret it. I'm sorry," you looked directly at him.

He went quiet. He continued driving on the highway for a few minutes. "Do you forgive me?" You nervously asked. You felt enormous pressure to say something as the tension was growing.

"If I'm being honest with you...I lied too. I knew your mom was telling the truth," he sounded very odd.

"Why did you say that then?" You were confused.

"I said that because I wanted to believe it was a lie. I wanted to think that you actually didn't question me. I mean, you gave subtle hints at our dates. I know you wanted to ask me," he drove off the highway. "So ask me."

"Ask you what?" You felt yourself getting teary, so you respired a few times to calm down yourself.

"Ask me what you wanted to ask me?" You were reaching the school premises.

"Is this a long term or short term thing?" You quietly asked.

"Short term," he shortly answered.

"Oh," you disappointedly said.

"Why are you disappointed when this was your fault. How am I suppose to trust you? Should I ask your mom if you feel some type of way about me? Should I ask your father for his number, to ask what you are allergic to? You clearly feel something else. I wouldn't want to share my life with someone like you," he was lashing his emotions.

Um...okay," your throat was closing up as you forced your tears to push back.

"You better not cry or else your mom will murder," he sighed.

"Is that all you care about?" You cried out.

"Well, I care about my life," he self-evidently said. You broke out crying quietly. You looked away, hoping he didn't notice. "And now you're crying. Great," he eye rolled. He entered the school gates and drove to the entrance.

"Get out," he impatiently said. You took your clutch and left the car.

You called Misaki and told her to meet you in the bathroom as you made your way there. You looked down the whole time, so no one would question why your mascara was all over your eyes.

You went inside the bathroom and got into the bathroom stall. You placed a bunch of wipes on the toilet seat and sat down weeping.

You spent nearly ten minutes alone and during that time, many girls were passing by to touch up their makeup. You waited for Misaki to come and take you home. She busted into the bathroom and yelled out your name. "Y/N?"

"Mmhm," you whimpered.

"Give me five fucking minuted to fuck him up then I will-"

"No, it's fine. He doesn't want me anymore," you tried to speak clearly but your kept on bawling out your words.

"Do I care? No. So give me a few minutes okay?" She frustratingly argued.

"Okay," you agreed.

Misaki left the bathroom and walked straight into thr basket ball court where the dance is taken place. She walks around looking for Sakusa in the crowd but no sign of him.

"Babe, you good?" Atsumu grabbed her waist.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just let me go search for Sakusa," she faked smiled and left the room. He didn't question anything and went back to his friends.

Misaki went to the hall way and she saw him walking towards the entrance. "Sakusa!" She screamed.

He did a small jump and looked back to look at her. "Yeah?"

She stomped towards him and dragged him outside. He didn't seem to fight back one bit as he knew what was about to happen. She made sure to go into a secluded area.

"Just do it," he sighed. She backhanded slapped him on his face and cussed him out.

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. GO DIE IN A FUCKING HOLE IF YOU'RE SO FUCKING USUELESS. Y/N DOES NOTHING BUT CARE FOR YOU BUT NOOOO, LITTLE MISS DUMBASS CARES WAYY TOO MUCH ABOUT HIMSELF. I WISH YOU FAIL AT LIFE AND NEVER MAKE IT IN VOLLEYBALL. I WISH YOU THE WORST FOR THE NEXT FEW YEARS OF YOUR LIFE. UGH, YOU DESERVE TO BE ALONE YOU FUCKING LOSER. YOU MADE HER SPEND HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS JUST TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY WHILE YOUR UGLY ASS SELF THOUGHT, "OH I'M SAKUSA, I'M DUMB AND STUPID. LET ME BE A DICK TO Y/N BECAUSE I'M BORED," she screeched at him.

"I actually told her that she deserved you and you deserved her. I should have known that you were nothing but a pathetic man who thinks that being rude when you don't know what you want, is a personality trait. She is in the bathroom balling her eyes because you were being such a jackass. Do you hear that? THE FUCKING BATHROOM. She would rather die than go inside there but suddenly she managed to go inside. You fucking messed her up. If you want to break up with her then do it, but you better fucking say those words to her face. Dip shit," she said as she walked away from him.

"Can you at least let me go inside the bathroom to talk to her?" He asked.

"Hurry up then, knuckle headed bitch," she continued walking.