3 - Long silver hair. Oversized Glasses.

You and Machi blankly stared at the girl on the roof, waiting for her to say more. She stood tall as slight gusts of wind blew in her long hair. Her silence was putting you and machi on edge- so you decided to speak up.

"Although we don't know why you acted so strangely, I assume you don't want any trouble. So come down here, and we can talk it out."

Machi stood silently, waiting for the girl's response to your proposal.

Quiet yet determined, she responded, "I do not know who you are. I cannot trust you enough to get closer to you yet. Just continue on your way and let me be."

Agitation can be heard in your tone."Listen, lady, just a second ago, you were scattered all over the place looking for a place to hide. It was a peculiar way to react to being seen by two strangers. Do we look threatening or something? Do you know one of us? Just tell us why you went crazy, and I promise, we'll leave you be."

"Fine. I'll come down there and talk. But don't expect me to reveal much; I keep my life rather private." she spoke

You nodded your head in agreement. The girl carefully climbed back down the bricks and slid off the overhang. She landed gracefully and brushed the bottom of her black suit with the palm of her hands.

Machi finally decided to speak up

"Took you long enough. Now would you please hurry up and explain yourself. We have places to be." Machi asserted in a rushed manner

"You're lucky I decided to talk at all. Can we please just keep this conversation peaceful?" the girl said with a stern look on her face

Machi is visibly nervous. She can't stop sweating, and her overall aura is just... off. She's being very observant of the stranger's body language and won't break eye contact with her glasses. She eyes her up and down without blinking. Something isn't right here. Does she recognize the stranger or something?

You notice a small spider on your sleeve and hastily swat it off onto the ground. The girl turns away and looks as if she's trying to calm herself down. You squash the spider with your heels in hope it would calm her nerves.

"You scared of spiders or something?"

"Yes, I don't particularly like them. Sorry if I worried you." The girl says, still turned around.

Machi moves her lips very close to your ear and whispers, "Y/n, I think I know who this is. I can sense it. We need to go."

Machi pulls out her phone and presses a small red button. "This button calls for backup from the troupe." Machi whispers.

The girl turns around, and machi nervously shoves her phone back in her pocket, awaiting backup.

What is going on? Why the hell would Machi call for backup? How does she know this person? Why is Machi so nervous? I have too many questions with no answers.

"Umm," you say nervously. "On second thought, you're free to go. Me and Machi are gonna go now. Nice to meet you!"

The girl lets out a sigh of relief. "Yeah... ok, that works for me."

You and Machi start running down the street, nearly tripping on your heels. You look back and see that the girl isn't behind you anymore, so you and Machi come to a halt.

"Mach, can you tell me what's going on now?!"

She leans in close to you, hoping to stay quiet. "I'm pretty sure that "girl" back there is a man, and I'm pretty sure that man is the chain user."