15 𝒶 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔

Two long peaceful years later and Georgina had officially become Tim's mother once more. The kingdom was weary of the princess at first they weren't happy she had faked her death but soon after they forgave her for their respect for the princess was to strong. Timothy and Georgina hadn't moved out of the palace yet but they would soon. Little did they know it. Little did anyone know it but Clarke.

Clarke jumped excitedly from her and Roans large lacy bed she was very nervous. She had known she was pregnant for two weeks. When she found out she was terrified but over time she had become excited for the child that would grow her family with Roan.

And now she didn't have to worry about who wanted to king dead because she knew who wanted the king dead all those years ago. Her and Bellamy had become friends again they would never be as close as they once were. Because they lived in two different worlds now. That didn't mean they didn't still care for each other like they always had.

Clarke slipped on a black baggy top and a pair of trousers that matched her newly made boots. Her boots had two hand prints on the side, it sort of looked like the azgedian symbol. It was close enough.

"The last time you didn't wear a corset you were pregnant."Echo chuckled from beside Clarke as they ate breakfast together in the dining hall.

By the following silence Echo managed to figure it out. Clarke was pregnant and clearly she was the first to know or else she would of heard it in a rumor somewhere. Being a spy she was good at finding things out. And something as big an heir to the throne being born wasn't something that would go under her.

"Does he know?"She asked, even Echo felt a level of happiness for the king and queen. They deserved to finally have a child after everything they had been through.

"I'm telling him today."Clarke smiled nervously as she popped a red strawberry into her mouth.

The taste was sweet and soothing on her tongue. Her nerves were beginning to get the best of her but she was happy that by sunset the only person she truly cared about knowing would know.

"You can do this."Echo squeezed Clarke's hand reassuringly and Clarke nodded unsure if she could.

Echo left to begin training the younger warriors and Clarke moved to the royal stables where she had agreed to meet Roan the day before.

The straw under her feet was prickly but she didn't mind over the years of riding, she had gotten used to the strange feeling.

"Where are we going today my love?"Roan asked from above his white stallion.

Clarke looked up a smile playing at her lips as she jumped onto her own horse. They rode outside the gates and across the fields that had become familiar. Clarke led the way through the woods as she had planned the whole thing.

They finally reached her chosen destination and jumped off the horses.

The bluebells surrounded them. The gentle flowers moved against their feet as they sat down hand in hand in the dry grass.

"What is going on Clarke?"Roan asked with a nervous chuckle as the sun warmed there skin.

Clarke didn't answer not yet. Instead she embraced the sunlight as it danced through the clouds and sparkled off the bluebells.

"I'm pregnant."

It was Roan's turn to not answer. Clarke grew nervous that he hadn't heard her or worse that he had heard her but wasn't happy.

Her thoughts disappeared when his lips met hers and his hands were on her rosy cheeks. His tears slid down from his eyes and onto Clarke's face. She laughed as they pulled away only for a brief moment because their lips collided with each once more.

"Really?"He whispered softly against her pink lips.

"Really."

They were both overjoyed with happiness. A different kind of happiness to anything they had ever experienced before. Unlike the first time Clarke was pregnant this was planned. They had been trying for just under a year, at some point Clarke nearly gave up thinking it was a message that she shouldn't have children and that she would be a terrible mother.

But now she was finally going to be a mum and there was no better person she could ask to be having a child with.

This time they were going to do it right. This time nothing would hurt the baby. Clarke was already preparing herself for over protective Roan. But she didn't care because she wanted him to be overly protective off her and their baby.

"We're going to be parents again."Roan smiled, a smile he would never let anyone see but Clarke.

"Yeah."

They rode back to Azgeda happier than before. Excited for their life with this child and their ever growing family.

Now they would have to tell Georgina and Tim. Clarke couldn't wait to see Tim's face when he finds out that he could finally move.

They slid down from the saddles and ran into the castle where Georgina and Tim were training with each other which had become a normal occurrence.

"We've got something to tell you."

Georginas and Tim's faces turned to them awaiting whatever was so important to interrupt their daily training.

"You can leave the castle."Clarke announced, wanting them to understand why without her having to tell them.

It took a moment but anybody could see the exact moment when Georgina figured it out. She jumped from the floor and into Clarke's arms.

"I'm so happy for you."Georgina turned to Roan and hugged her brother.

Tim stood confused.

"I'm pregnant Tim."Clarke chuckled from beside Roan who was rubbing circles into her back, reassuring her it would all be alright.

"I'm going to have a cousin."Tim squealed in disbelief.

Clarke opened up her arms and Tim ran into them. They hugged, and it was in that hug that Clarke realized all Roan had given her. He had given her a home and a family and now a child of her own.

She and Roan walked up to there room which stood away from the other rooms. It was clearly meant for a royal. And maybe the other kings and queens didn't share a room but the love that Clarke and Roan shared made them different to any other king or queen before them.

"Thank you for giving me everything."Clarke smiled, and it was a smile Roan hadn't seen in a long time. It was the smile she held before they were married. Before there first kiss.

"We've been married for almost three years and your blushing on me."

Clarke shrugged but Roan embraced her in a hug. A hug that lasted for eternity's, just like their love for each other.

"I'll love you forever Clarke."

"I'll love you forever Roan."

They continued to love each other through all the pain and all the loss they faced along the way. Their love story would go down in history books and be spoken about around fires to dozens of people. Their love was infinite and so was their memory.