9 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓌𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑒𝒹𝓎

Two months since the day that changed her life forever, it was strange being queen but even stranger knowing that everyone knew about her and Roans relationship now. They didn't have to hide it anymore. She missed the secrecy of it all but she loved that she could publicly be with Roan without rumours starting. And rumours were constantly starting amongst the twelfth clans. Once one was let out it was spread like wildfire.

Clarke jumped up from the bed she had to wince at the light that poured in through the open curtains but it wasn't the bright sun bothering her this morning. It was the wave of nausea that soaked over her whole body.

Her stomach was begging to be pulled out, she had only felt like this once before in her life and that was on the ark. A sickness had spread and Clarke had gotten it badly from the constant time she spent in med bay with her mum, the head doctor on the floating space station.

And before Clarke could reach for a bucket or call for a maid her insides were being puked out onto the animal skins. It didn't stop for a couple minutes. Any food that was once in her system was now lying on the bedroom floor.

"Your highness I'll send for the king."A maid reached Clarke's side and got ready to leave again, but Clarke grabbed her wrist. Not wanting to worry Roan. And not wanting to face what she had assumed this was.

"Don't."Clarke demanded and the maid slowly slipped her hand away from Clarke's hard grasp with a nod.

"It's been going on for days I think you should seek a doctor I could call for your mother to be brought here."The maid suggested but Clarke only shook her head. Bringing Abby here would cause to much fuss and worry among the kingdom.

"I'll deal with it, but it stays between us."

Clarke wiped away the sick that dripped from her mouth. She had a short shower with the help of the maids who poured the water onto her body.

Once she was done cleaning she put on a pair of trousers and a baggy top. Which she knew wouldn't go unnoticed as she pretty much always wore tight corsets.

"I'll be back before dinner."Clarke called to the guardsmen standing above the gate.

They nodded in return and she rode through the fields towards the village she knew homed the person she needed to seek.

The weather had gotten increasingly better. The air was warmer now and rainfall was less frequent.

Clarke galloped as fast as she could through the over growing forest that held so many good and bad memories.

The smell of burning meat sent her stomach spinning, but it was a good sign because she knew she was at the village where Nyko now lived.

Clarke pulled her black hood over her head hiding her face and distinct blonde hair as much as possible as she walked through the village and passed the huts until she finally reached the one with a medic sign outside it.

"Come in."Nyko called from inside as Clarke knocked.

The door creaked open and the inside of the small wooden hut was revealed. It was a dark room that's only source of light was from dozens of large candles placed among tools and on top of shelves. It must of been a privacy thing for patients that the windows were covered in scraps of material blocking any possible natural light from illuminating the small space.

"I was wondering when I'd be seeing you."Nyko stood up from behind a desk.

Clarke shook his hand and pulled her hood over the top of the head. She could trust Nyko with her identity because he was a good man.

"What do you mean?"

Nyko moved away a box of natural medicines that were resting a chair and motioned for Clarke to sit.