Provisional Hero License Test 1

Class 1A was training everyday for the past week for the Provisional Hero License.Izuku also has gotten better.His accuracy was spot on.A lot of other people has great control of their Supermoves.In a few days they were going to take the test.Usually students that would participate would be in the second year but UA usually does it in their first year and due to the things that were happening they need to have it especially Izuku.

Time Skip

     They were now going to the place of where the Test will be.They were riding a bus there.When they arrived they were seeing a lot of people from a lot of different schools were here.But one particular person that was a pretty interesting hero.It was Ms. Joke.She's a pro hero and also a teacher for Ketsubutsu.Ms. Joke noticed there was Aizawa and led her class to follow her.She was approaching Aizawa and his class.

    Aizawa and Ms. Joke were conversing but it looked like Aizawa was very annoyed.

Ms. Joke: "Let's get married."

Mina was shipping them already.It's like she has foresight but for love or anything romantic.The Ketsubutsu students were really nice to them.Izuku and Bakugo was already suspicious of them.

Time Skip

     It was orientation.They were there with their costumes and thousands of students.There was this guy he looked very tired and sleepy like Aizawa.He was sitting next to a laptop.He was going through the phases and rules.

Yokumiru Mera: "My name is Yokumiru Mera.This is the Provisional hero license test.There will be two phases.In phase one you will have these sensors.The objective is to hit these balls to the sensors.If all 3 sensors are tagged you are eliminated.For the second phase there will be a fake place and you will have to help people if your score goes below 50 you are immediately eliminated no matter if you regain a score higher than 50.There will only be 100 students or less that gets the provisional hero license."

    It used to be 50% but after the incidents The Test is becoming much stricter and tougher.Izuku was feeling weird like something wrong in his body but didn't really pay attention and thought that it was just a cramp or something.

Time Skip

    They were all in the arena.Izuku already predicted that they will go for them since they all have information on UA except Izuku they never could crack what Izuku's quirk was.It said that his quirk was multiply.But they all saw him use UQC and he was teleporting(TS but to them it looked like he was teleporting).While on the other hand his classmates were easy to predict and they knew how to counter them but they still had supermoves that they have never introduced yet.Everyone wanted to stay together except for Bakugo,Todroki,Kirishima,Kaminari.

    They hear a horn blaring.Of course Izuku's prediction was right.They were throwing balls at them.Izuku used TS he couldn't just attack them there were too many people and TS cant hold on for that long and precision would take a very long time and hundreds of balls since there were a lot of people in there.So he retreated while throwing his friends in random places(Imagine the sweet dreams scene from X-Men Apocalypse).Don't worry he made sure that where they were landing wouldn't hurt them but will injure them a little.

    Then he felt pain again.TS stopped working.He was now back to the real world.Everyone was throwing their balls at him.He flicked all of them off.But there was one he didn't see.It was controlled by some boomerang quirk or something.It hit Izuku on the back.Izuku had just lost 1 sensor which means he still has 2 left.There was no time to waste he was running away from everyone dodging all the balls that they were throwing at him.He finally was able to hide away from them with invisibility.