Dorms

Izuku had got out of his mind after 1 week.He took 2 days off of school to clean up Kamino ward.You would think that the police is going to be more laid back at Izuku's fine.After all he did save Japan from a Villain that could destroy AM with no problem.Well you would be wrong.He got a 75,000¥ fine and was told to clean up the mess that he made which was fair enough.The fine was Half more of the last fine he got.Which of course AM and GM paid for.AM because he was pretty thankful that Izuku helped him.

     His classmates heard about how he was supposed to clean up and volunteered to help.They were helping Izuku piling up ruins from what used to be Kamino.When they went home Izuku would try to fix the buildings.Some he could do like small stores while like big stuff he had to leave the government to fix.Even though he fixed the whole UA building it took him a lot of effort to fix it and also had a lot of repercussion.He even couldn't use restore for a while.

     The next day he woke up.After waking up is checking his phone for news.Unsurprisingly it was filled with AM's true form and Shadow Mask's Identity has been revealed.Nothing caught his eye at all.So he went home and dressed up to get ready for school.On the ride with the train to school everyone recognized him.A lot of people crowded him again like when he won the sports festival.He got asked a lot of questions.He stopped time and got out of the train when he arrived at his destination.

     When he arrived to school everyone was asking questions and were crowding up on Izuku.But Izuku heard one important question.

Iida: "Is your quirk really more than 50?"

    No one except Izuku heard Iida's question because of how many people were talking.Izuku knew his quirks were way more than the amount Iida said.But where did Iida get that information from.So his quirk is about to get revealed soon.

     School was normal.But today they will be making Supermoves.Izuku already had a lot of Supermoves.But he wanted to make more.Who wouldn't want to make more supermoves.They were going to Gym Gamma.The place where they will be making Supermoves.

     Inside was this empty large Gym.Then Cementoss came in with Ectoplasm too.Cementoss created platforms where you're supposed to be training in.Izuku got a large platform.Izuku was thinking of things that could do.Then an idea popped up.What if he used rocks with air pressure or elemental manipulation to make the rock into a bullet.He obviously wouldn't use this unless it's an extreme case.There was a wall that he would test it.He flicked on it.But the rock broke on air.

    He figured out how to counter this.He will ask for steel balls or bullets from the development studio.He would flick his arm at the right speed controlling the power of the flick too.This was actually one of the most fatal moves he has.He tested on rock wall and it literally made a hole.And that wasn't full power.Imagine Izuku using this to hit someone's head.He could easily kill them.

     A lot of people came up with good ideas too.Like Tokoyami combining Dark Shadow and himself(Black Abyss) to become stronger or Bakugo making concentrated blasts to pierce through tougher stuff(AP Shot).

Time Skip

     Izuku went to the Development Studio to get some Steel Ball or anything that feels like it.He was going to open the door.Then he saw Iida,Uraraka,and Shoko.Izuku of course greeted them and then he opened the door.Then an explosion came out of the room which flung Izuku.He used TS to put Mei back into the Studio.Time continued.Izuku was burnt.His face is now charred.It healed up shortly after.The 3 of them ran towards him to check on him.Even Iida surprisingly since you can't run in the halls.He was ok of course.

    Then they went in.They saw a busted up robot suit as the cause of the explosion.Mei greeted him of course and recognized him.

Mei: "Hey aren't you Shadow Mask?"