Internships

Reader's POV

     It was a normal day Izuku riding a train to the nearest station to UA.But what he frogot was yesterday he won the sports festival.

Random Person: "Hey you're that Izuku kid the one who won the sports festival."

Another RP: "Oh yeah you're very strong."

Another RP: "What's your quirk?"

     Everyone bombarded him questions.Izuku arrived at his destination and he was in no mood to talk to anyone so he time stopped the hell outta there.He was walking until he saw Iida running telling him that he should be 10 minutes early.But Izuku was confused what happened yesterday.He missed out on the sports festival and now he's late.

     Izuku continued walking but then he got a notification on his phone.It was the news.What he saw would be the reason of what was happening to Iida. "Ingenium paralyzed unable to do hero work after stain encounter." 

Izuku's thoughts: 'Oh so that's why he was late and missed the sports festival.'

Time Skip

Aizawa: "Today you will be picking an internship and you will be doing your internship for the next few days.Here are the amount of offers for everyone."

Izuku: 5123

Izumi: 4890

Todoroki: 4232

Bakugo: 3265

Shoko:1232

Tokoyami: 569

Iida: 467

Uraraka: 256

Yaoyorozu: 56

Tsuyu: "What about people who didn't get any offers?"

Aizawa: "Don't worry there are a list of agencies that will make you their intern."

*Midnight comes in the classroom*

Aizawa: "Oh yeah you will pick your hero name."

Everyone in the class was so excited

Midnight: "Today you will be picking your hero name.You will write your name on this whiteboard and you will come up and present your hero name."

Everyone was either thinking or writing their names.Izuku was still thinking.

Izuku's Thought: 'What about shadow mask.Wait no that'll make everyone think that i'm shadow mask.Every name I thought when I was a kid was like AM.Hmm what name

     Some were already presenting while others got rejected like Mina.She thought of alien queen but was rejected so she picked pinky.Iida was about to write Ingenium.

Flashback In The Hospital

Tensei(Ingenium): "You should carry on my legacy.You could use Ingenium."

Iida: "I dont know if i can do it."

Flashback End

     So he decided on Tenya,Shoto decided on Shoto.Shoko decided on FrostFire(Idk i just picked a random name on my mind.) Izumi decided on Telepunch for whatever reason.Now Bakugo was a special case he chose many names that were very violent for example lord explosion murder and etc.He ended up with Dynamigh as his classmate Kirishima gave him the idea.

     Izuku was the last one.He thought of a lot of names even Deku but that meant useless because some people used to call him that.He was out of time so he chose his last option Shade.He went up and explained the name.