UA First Day

Reader POV

     It was his first day at UA he was about to enter the classroom but he heard yelling and other stuff.He entered the classroom and literally wanted to die because Izumi,Bakugo and Shoto were in the same class as him.Of course Bakugo was already in a fight with someone.He was arguing against the guy with blue hair from the entrance exam.The reason they were arguing was just because he put his legs on the desk.

    In the middle of the chaos a tired looking guy in a sleeping bag told them to shut up.Everyone stopped talking and sat in their own seats.Turns out it was their homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa.Aizawa is a very strict teacher he expelled a whole class last year because they had no potential.After he introduced himself he told the students to introduce themselves while he sleeps.

     The blue haired guy was the first to introduce himself "Hi my name is Tenya Iida my quirk is engine i have engines on my calves which i can use to run very fast and give boosts to my kicks.

     Everyone Introduced themselves it was only the Izumi gang,Izuku,and Shoko.

     Izumi was the first to introduce herself before the persons that haven't yet "Hi everyone my name is Izumi Yagi I have two quirks I have telekinesis and stockpile.Telekinesis is able to lift stuff but the drawbacks is if i lift stuff that are too heavy it will give me a migraine with my second quirk stockpile i can make energy which i can surge through my body,it will make an electricity looking effect and i call it full cowling.

     Next was Shoto he always spoke in a monotone voice because he was abused by his father Endeavor the no.2 hero. "My name is Shoto Todoroki my quirk is half hot half cold i can create ice and fire from my right and left side."

     Next was Bakugo. "MY NAME IS KATSUKI BAKUGO MY QUIRK IS EXPLOSION I EXPLODE STUFF" Bakugo yelled.After that he just went back to his seat.

    Shoko was next after this was Izuku she was also abused by Endeavor but she was more lively and isn't as much as a rebel as Shoto. "Hi my name is Shoko Todoroki I'm Shoto's twin sister I have the same quirk half hot half cold which you probably know could make ice and fire.

Izuku's POV

     'What do i do if i reveal my true quirk they will kick me out of UA and if they didn't the class would probably hate me' Izuku thought.Then he had an idea of which quirk to tell the class.His choice was multiply because it was pretty similar to one for all and multiply can mean he can multiply his speed and strength.He could use stop time to use his other quirks so no one would suspect him having more than one quirks.

Reader's POV

     It was now Izuku's turn "Hi my name is Izuku Yagi I'm Izumi's Brother my quirk is multiply i can multiply my speed and strength which means i can run super fast and punch fast.Aizawa woke up and told everyone to go to the field for quirk assessment test.

     Everyone was now in the field Aizawa asked bakugo to throw the ball before the quirk assessment test starts.Even though Izuku was in first place in the entrance exam he was not the one asked to throw the ball because Aizawa wanted to see what he can do first.He threw the ball and got 705.2 meters.

     "Oh yeah I forgot last place will get expelled" Aizawa said.Everyone was arguing about how it was unfair and it's their first day. "Nothing is fair hero vs villain is not fair,the treatment of quirkless and mutant quirk peoples.Japan is full of unfairness." Aizawa responded.Izuku felt what he meant by quirkless people get mistreated since he was also bullied and neglected by his parents and bullied.Izumi also realized what he said about quirkless people get mistreated she bullied him for 12 years and she never had a memory of him since he was 4.

     First test was  50 meter dash Izuku was up against Iida everyone was thinking that Iida will win.The race started Iida got a headstart but Izuku just stopped time he used his 5x speed multiplier because he didn't want to waste time so his nine second stopped time will not be wasted.He continued time.and he was already at the end it showed he got 0.5 seconds while Iida got 3.04.

     Bakugo was about to explode him in the face but Aizawa didn't stop this because he wanted to see his durability.Izuku saw this and decided to troll him by using Impact recoil.When he had used impact recoil Izuku was fine but bakugo's face looked like someone punched him hard.Everyone was laughing at Bakugo while Bakugo was embarrassed.

     Next was grip strength Izuku decided to stop time again so he can use hypertrophy and strength multiplier 7x after he saw that the device broke he continued time and undid his hypertrophy.he hid his device under his back but when Aizawa asked to see their devices and the peak score a guy with multiple arms named shoji got 540 kg Izuku looked embarrassed Aizawa thought that it was because he got a low score but turns out it was because he broke the device.Aizawa was shocked because the machine could withstand 2 tons of pressure.Everyone was also shocked because even the person with 540 kg couldn't even destroy it.

     Next was a standing long jump Aoyama who had a quirk called navel laser used it to propel himself backward did it easily and Asui who had a frog quirk jumped high to cross the sand.He used speed multiplier 5x and strength 7x so he could jump across easily.

     Now its the ball throw the one Aizawa was waiting for Uraraka and Izumi got ∞ since they had an advantage with their quirks and they threw it out of the atmosphere.It was now Izuku's turn he of course stopped time because he was going to use a lot of quirks he was going to use elemental control with air so the ball wouldn't stop but it would look like he had more quirks.While he stopped time he used ultimate quirk combination so he would also get ∞.He threw it and he was right he did get ∞.

     Because of the shockwave it caused izuku's shirt to get blown away and destroyed he didn't notice it at first until he saw some girls blushing he looked down to see his shirt gone he ran away as fast as possible to the changing room.

Time Skip

     It was the end of school and he was about to go home he heard someone say his name.He looked back and saw Uraraka.They were chatting while going to the the train station.Then he saw Iida running to them he apologized about being rude to Izuku during the entrance exam while bowing a lot.Izuku of course accepted his apology and asked if he was going to the train station.He nodded and all three of them chatted.

To be continued

 New quirks:

Strength multiplier(2)

Truth

Makes the user read the targets soul and answers the truth or true intentions(cant fail)

Drawbacks:Only yes or no questions

Restoration

Undoes what the user touches to its last state

Drawbacks:none