The Final Exam

Context: (If they don't pass they don't go to the forest camp.)Don't worry I'll make everyone in class 1A included

Flashback

Aizawa: "There will be the final exam tomorrow so don't let anything you've studied to waste.Oh yeah if you don't pass the exam you will not join training camp.Any questions?"

Everyone was panicking there was only one day to study and train for the final exam.

Iida: "Sir don't you think 1 day of studying and training isn't enough."

Aizawa: "No because an exam is just a revision of everything you've learnt.Any other questions."

No one raised their hands

Aizawa: "Ok no one.Class dismissed."

Flashback End

Everyone got more days to study because of the UA attack.So you know what that means.Study Montage time

Study Montage

     Izuku was studying and training a lot.We see Izuku fighting criminals as Shadow Mask of course.He kinda stopped stealing quirks a few days since he knows the police are catching up to him having All For One.He actually discovered something new.He could make things able to move in the stopped time world.He used a squirrel he found on the street.He stopped time and touched the squirrel.The squirrel could move.The squirrel ran away.

     Izumi was training and studying.She trained by trying to expand how much percentage she could use of OFA.She trained using her quirk to fly,lift,and fling/throw stuff.She was helped by AM and GM she did invite Izuku to train with her but he rejected.

      The Momo study group.There was Kaminari,Sero,Ojiro,Jiro,Mina and ofc Momo.They were studying at Momo's house.She was rich so she had a large house.Everyone was so bored and tired because she explained it too much.She literally took 1 hour to explain 3 pages.

     Bakugo was trying to make larger explosions.He also trained to fly.Well not exactly flying but proppeling himself forwards.He studied a lot.It was because he had really hard competitors like Izuku and Momo.He was 3rd in the written exam.

     Shoto was training his fire.Since he started using his fire not too long ago he had to train his fire.He had good control of ice since he was using ice his whole life.He even asked Endeavor he still hated him a lot but Izuku told him to get over the past.It was hard but he could do it.

     Shoko was training her double sided move.Basically her left and right side together.She tried to master it.She always was exhausted using double side.In the end she still couldn't master it but still was able to use it for a few minutes.

Study Montage End

     It was time for the exam.But it turns out it was after recess.They were in the cafeteria discussing about the exam.Monoma was approaching and was about to hit Izuku with a tray.He easily stopped this by stopping time and moving him somewhere else.

Iida: "Guys did you see someone just disappear into thin air."

Izuku: "You must be trippin Iida."

Monoma wasn't satisfied with what happened so he came back.

Monoma: "You class 1A losers are so miserable.Someone teleported me to somewhere random for no reason."

And he continued to insult class 1A.Until Kendo a girl with orange hair.Who happens to be class 1B's class rep.Approached Monoma and karate chops him in the neck knocking him out.