Chapter 13- Cause Trouble day

"Ahhh!" He dived out of the way and turned to watch it sailed past him, right toward Professor Morgan!

"wait, I--" Shouted Optimus,

Professor Morgan ducked just in the nick of time, and the fireball soared right over his head, crashing into the wall behind him! He straightened up and waved a hand at the smoldering wall, putting the flames out instantly.

"Well, that's definitely one way to start off the year."

"I'm sorry, Professor! it's all... His fault!"

"Pfft! My fault? How dare you."

"You've totally got this weird vandetta against me! Even sending that creepy follower thing after me!"

Seth Again with this? I didn't send anything to attack you! Why would I do something like that?"

"Fine, go ahead and lie. But Professor, I was just trying to do my spell the way you taught us, and he kept heckling me! When I turned around to tell him to stop, I guess I... lost control." Seth said.

"And I was just trying to dispel the flame he sent at me!" Optimus said.

"By sending it back at him? I know you're a skilled Timetuned, Optimus. I'd expect much better of you! Optimus metal cheeks turned pink. Seth stared down at his shoes.

"At this point, it's out of my hands. You'll both have to go see Burton Goatte."

Murmuring broke out all around, and Seth felt a heavy weight in the pit of his stomach.

"B-But, sir! I didn't... He... You can't--" Optimus stammered. "It's no longer up to me. You'll see the Burton tommorow morning before class. He may go easy on you... but attacking another student is grounds for expulsion. And Burton Goatte isn't particularly well-known for being a forgiving man. In the morning of Seth third day at Time traveling college of magics, Seth were already in trouble he paced back and forth in front of Burton Goatte office, dreading entering and facing the possibility of being expelled. "I can't believe this is happening!" Said Seth, He jumped at a shuffling sound from the end of the hall and straighten up, thinking it might be the Burton... But he deflated as Optimus rounds the corner. "I'm surprised you made it here before me. I assumed you'd get lost, what with hiw sad and inept you are."

"You're the one who got us into this mess!"

"Me?! How do you possibly figure?" Optimus asked, "It's because you... you threw a fireball at me! Okay, technically it was my fire. But you heard Morgan, you're supposed to be skilled! You could have quashed that flame."

"I...I shouldn't had to! You should have been better prepared to handle an elementary college level spell!" Optimus said. "What is that supposed to mean?! Listen here you little--" A loud click drew Seth attention, and he looked over to saw Button Goatte standing in the doorway of his office.

"Ah. You two must be pair that Professor Morgan was referring to."

Optimus straightened up immediately, smoothing out his metal surface and a hand over Time Traveling crest on his chest. "Yes, Burton Goatte, we are. And may I just say how truly and absolutely sorry I am for any and all of my actions."

The Burton stared him until it smile faded and his face turned a deep red. Then Burton turned his gaze toward Seth, appraising Seth with a looked Seth couldnt quite place... "Come in, both of you. Let's get this over with." Seth and Optimus sat across from Burton ostentatious desk. "Before we get started, allow me to say that I don't care who started this. I'm greatly disappointed in the both of you. Mr. Optimus, I had extremely high hopes for you as a student, what with your family's reputation." Optimus hanged it head. It gripped his knees tightly, knuckles turning white.