Chapter 4- Time over everything!

Thanks for the reading so far, thanks to my followers and reader for choosing my first time story on this platform. Thank you All! Please stay safe.
_______________________________

Chief Anatoly and Rick duffy walked to the main scene where Jane told them to go— she seem could have an evidence against Seth.

Arriving at there, "Jane where is the crime scene, you said you marked here?"

"It's right here!" she pointed her right index finger there.

"But nothing is here are you lying?"

"No sir, it was right here, here!" she stuttered and pointed her hands on one of the computers engine supplies.

"But there's nothing here!" Silver hawk concluded. "Are you faking as or what?"

"No sir, no sir! You asked Bane he's my bystander!"

"Bane?!" Chief Anatoly called out.

"Sir!" he responded.

"It's true? That what she said is it true?"

"Sir.... please, sir! No!" He said stammering his words got sticker in his mouth, and all the scientists workers gestured to him.

"Bane are you kidding? You and me did that here!"

"it's seems you are a little bit confused. Not me!"

"huh?!" The workers became totally surprised.

"Bane!" Jane shouts out vibrating Bane's ears, as she darted forward at Bane seizing his neck and she began pounding Bane on the chest continuous. Bane stood silent watching her bouncing his chest with her hands.

"You freak, Damn you, we did it!" sheeting her teeth and her voice changed until Bane finally catched her by the hands and pushed her back and said angry at Jane "You...did, it!" aiming his fingers straight on her chest.

The evidences against Seth was changed during that time, it was over Seth imaginations. The ones who devoted to go against Seth that time was defending Seth that same time!
Time over everything . What turned all the things around aiming for seth wining most of the time.

"Officers arrest her!" Chief Anatoly declares after watching her with Bane doing silly things, Rick and Silver hawk attacked Jane to the floor and took her outside.

"We should try the CCTV footages." Chief Anatoly said, and proceeded forward at one of the monitor and ordered one of the scientist to show him the footages— the scientist sat on the computer and placed his other hand on the counter, refreshing a static video feed over, revealing it the footages was black and a blur background. "So, you this guys are making a fun of us eh!" the scientist refreshed the video over... twice and played it again. "Please sir, wait let me refreshes it for the one last time!" just then, before the scientist could refreshed the video, the clock on the wall chimed with the passing of the hour.

Chief Anatoly staggered to his feet to spied at the clock he glanced at it continuously without looking at anyone else an illusion casted over to his eyes suppressing his view from the humans. Then a voice spoke

Let the dog roam, and it will find it way home, the dead scientist home was the grave. Leave seth alone, and he will find his way home!

As the voice ended the sentence, Wèn Lei tapped him on the shoulder three times and he came to his senses. "Where are we?" Chief Anatoly asked twirling his gaze intently at his surrounding whilst Wèn Lei gape his mouth in surprised