Chapter 6- The Mysterious Time Storm

... "SHREEEEEEEEEEEE!"  The creature stalked toward Seth, and his whole body seized with shocked as he realized... he had seen the creature before. "It can't be... it's the monster from my dream!"

"Hey, ugly, Over here!" Mrs Parker chucked an empty beer bottle, which smashed against the creature's skull! It ignored her, bearing down on Seth with a single-minded focus. "It's after me... Why is it after ME?!"

"Seth! RUN!" Mrs Parker shouted hits Seth like a slap, and he sprinted for the mouth of the alley, dodging through a nearby archway... Weathered tomb loomed all around him as he turned full-speed down the narrow path. "Have to get away, have to-- Wait... I know this place!" An unearthly scream rends the still air, coming from close behind him... too close... "I've been here before... I remember... That voice told me to... Look back!" Eyes focused on the path ahead, he dashed across the uneven pavement, pushing himself to even greater speeds.

"Need to find a way out..." Dodging between two crumbling mausoleums, he spotted the cemetery's back gate across an opened expanse of grass. A small sound drew his attention... and be turned to met the empty eyes of his pursuer. "Hhhhhssssssss..."

"Damn it... this thing is too fast..." The creature watched him, its face and hand streaked with fresh blood. Seth looked from it to the distant gate...

"The gate... I remember this too! I have to... Find a hiding place!" He whirled around and sprinted back the creature's frustrated howls as it flied into pursuit! "Come on... If you want it, come and get it! come on... there's gotta be somewhere to..." up ahead, a broken tomb yawned opened, a small, dark space visible through its broken door. He quickly crawled inside... and barely shut the door in time! He threw himself against the door as the creature battered at it from outside!

"RRAAAAAHHHHH! GRRRAAAARRRGGHHH!"

"Magic voice? if you're real now would be a great time for some advice..." He complained in his inner thoughts.

"HIIIISSSSSSSSSS!" The creature circled the tomb, howling with rage, and Seth could almost smelled the hot blood on it's breath..."There's no way out... I don't want to die here... I don't want to die..." Stones shattered behind him as the creature's hand bursted through the tomb's wall and grabbed him by the throat, dragging him outside! "AAAAAUUUUUUUUUGH!"

A white-hot sparks of agony came out of it, and stabbed into Seth skull as it touches him! His whole body seizes, struggling desperately against the creature's grasps. "Hrrraaaaahhhhh..." Through the blinding pain, Seth saw its bloody claws pulling back, preparing for the killing blow.

"No..." But then, an energetic wreathed in chaotic began appearing, A dazzling flash of light illuminated the graveyard! "What the?..." Head still spinning from the pain, He turned to saw a blurry figure standing atop the graveyard's wall, aiming a glowing crossbow bolt at Seth attacker...

??? "Get away from him."

HIIISSSSS!" The man fired, and the bolt exploded against the creature's head, fracturing into a spray of blazing sparks! "SHREEEEEEE!" The creature dropped Seth and streaked off into the sky, its howls of rage echoing into silence. A moment later, He felt strong hands helping him into a sitting position.  ??? "Are you hurt?"

"Hnnnghhhhh..." Darkness crept into the edges of Seth vision as he fought against the pain, struggling to focus on his saviour's features... "Who... who are you?"

"I'm your bodyguard."

"My... wha...?"  But the struggle was too much. His eyes closed and he collapsed against him, falling backwards into darkness... The man tapped his fingers and an illusion portal formed and the man rushed in, with Seth collapsing on his hands.

that was the Mysterious time storm.

the storm of past and future, even over time and periods, weather, season, year, months, all other things... That's time! The Time Cranium!

Why did the creature attacked seth... and who was the mysterious protector? Keep up reading to find out!