Chapter 11- Successful Synchronisation of 1st element

"Sir, so it's means I can be time traveler?" Seth asked, "Indeed, you a bizarre I mean my power in you is working, but you need a practice on how to open portals, wield your powers and others."

"Sir, when will the practice start?"

"Before you can become a time traveler... you will need to learn the eight element of time!"

"Huh? what is the eight element of time?" Seth asked. "It's a magical powers that can help you to protect yourself from an evil time spirits."

"Okay... I see.. So sir, will you teach me the elements?"

"Yeah, but before you can become a time god, will need to morph into immortal."

"Really?"

"But I can't teach you how to become a time god."

"Why?"

"Even me am not time god, many centuries that has come to pass there's no time traveler, even time god. Except DCi Raymond."

"Sir who's DCi Raymond?" Seth asked, "Ha! Darkstorm the living planet, was the only time demon, who suppressed time with his living planet. A planet of dark shadow that covered the earth and destroy time, centuries, years with his creatures The Paradoxes."

"So the creature that wanted to kill me... was it a paradox?"

"Yeah... Darkstorm with his dark aura, he created a time traveling creatures that can travel into past, presence only they can't travel into future, except darkstorm era moved forward like 1800s to 1900s until his creatures can travel into 2000s."

"Wow they too dangerous! How many of them?" Seth asked again, "There are millions of them existing, but they have their leader called Drooper it is very dangerous and power which can talk, changed it roaring sounds into many animals. Mind you thing is the last thing I will talk about, the creatures... The paradoxes travel with a portal called 'Marble' and system supportive machine that help in by creating many illusion the Marble can only be terminated."

"Seth! no need to ask me many questions now, tommorow junk of lecturing cause am gonna train you before it's to late- sir- shhhh!" Prof stephen bumped his questions off and grabbed his hand by and streaked him away from the lab.

They entered the room which was crowded with tables and covered in a dense cloud of orange smoke. "Sir where are we?" Seth asked, "Here are called lantern room, also training room... you will be starting your training here.. the first training will be swimming, I will not alert you can be aware!"

He followed the Prof Stephen to a secluded table in the corner, and on the way, marvel at multicolored lanterns bobbing near the ceiling. At the route center they next themselves around a lantern.

As they light it, it started to overflow with smoke-filled bubbles until thw whole table was obscured by them!

"So this is a Route? A place where the lanterns make bubbles?" Seth asked, "They don't just make bubbles. They're all laced with potions that have different effects!" As he took a seat at the table, three lanterns drifted from the ceiling. One was emerald green, another cerulean blue, and the last one a deep, solid gray. "Look since it's your first time why don't you get let..."

The cerulean lantern settled onto the table with a gentle thunk. Stephen reached in and pinches his fingers around the wick, lighting it. Suddenly, gallons and gallons of crystal clear water cascade out of the lantern! "Whoa!"

Soon, the lantern room disappointed around Seth as he were completely engulfed in the water! He opened his mouth to scream, expecting to swallow water, and found that he could breathe! "Check it out!" When he looked down he saw that the floor and couches had been replaced with a high power generated out of the lantern swims a whole room. A few lighting tangled his hair, making him giggled. Behind outside, Stephen was investigation the reading data's on the controls.

Seth swam over the haywire and peered into one of the reefs. He poked an odd looking nodule, which squirts out cloud of bright pink ink. "Whoa! what's this, a nodule or what?" he asked himself with his palm opened up facing upward.

After a while, the illusion fades away, Seth found himself back in the route point. Then stephen leaned in closer Seth, his eyes shinning mischievously as he grinned.

"Which game entails...? I mean, this first practice will be your first element of time! You will have to focus on your mind to wield the first elements of time."

"It's basically an easy way to merge, wield portals and any locomotives. Basically, on the count of three, I snapped my hands on an element, and focused on my abilities."

"Right. Snap... an element."

"Here, watch. Ready? One, two, three...snap!" Prof Stephen snapped all his fingers at the same time. A small, swirling vortex of appeared in all his upturned palms, while Seth Parker opened his palm to revealed... A powerful circular current of water.

"Ha! Fire. Fire is stronger than Snow."

"Wow! I have brandished my first element!" Seth announced whirling around the room with joy.

"Seth! now you have flaunted your first element tommorow be prepared for lectures to learn something small about the elements of time! Right?!"

"Yeah, Prof am already prepared for tommorow lectures I won't be late!"