Chapter 8- Agreement to time lecturing

8.Agreement to time lecturing

After hours, Seth woke up in a room, where a computer was gathered and connected into Local area network with a data's on emoting on monitors screen, giving a steady beeping.
"Hmm... What's happened to me? What the."

Suddenly he tried hook off the bed, but he flopped and slammed the grounds with a thud. "Ouch!"

Then he jerked out of the room, to the couch to saw Stephen sitting alone on a sofa in the couch. Unfurling a rolling toilet roll in his hands. And he saw Seth after his heavy footsteps.

"Well, well, well. You are finally back sit here let me giving you a little explanations." He said panting on the sofa with his palm three times— "Okay I will."

"One of the meanest damn monsters I've ever seen. They are many and from the past. Two Holy Light Arrows barely dented it. Might as well've gone after it with a slingshot. Would've been more cast effective, too. Holy Light Arrows ain't cheap."

"And my sister? Vonda? Is she okay?" Seth asked, "The brunette? She's in the hospital, comatose. She's lucky that thing only grazed her."

"Thank god, but why did you tell me that she's dead? I need to go see her! I need to--" Stephen stopped him before he could get up, pressing him gently but firmly back into the couch. "How many times do I have to tell you that you are in future! Not in the past again! Again! You are in Khartoum 2000s not Khartoum 1930s."

"So can't I go there?" Seth asked. "You can't." Stephen replied. "Why the hell I can't?" Seth asked again, "Firstly, because if something's trying to kill you, that's the first place it'll look. And second, my telepathy and my psychology tactics is telling me that, the hospital isn't allowing any visitors yet. I had of hell of a time even getting them to admit she was there."

Seth sagged against the back of the couch, tears welling in his eyes. "I can't believe, what did you inject into my body. I can fell my whole body tensed... I mean. I'm I having a bizarre abilities?!"

"Yes! You are having I gave my last power to you! You will need a training and a quests to protect your family and yourself from those creatures." As Stephen said, Seth stomach twisted as he remembered that he and Vonda wasn't alone... "What about... Mrs Parker. My mother? She threw a beer bottle at The creature to save my life. She was protecting me. Is she alright?"

"Who? I didn't saw anyone else... besides the dead bouncer, I mean." Overwhelmed, Seth covered his face with his hands. "Look. I know it's a lot. But you're safe now. Okay?"

"Can you just... start from the beginning? Please? How is any of this possible?" Stephen stood, stretching his arms above his head. Seth caught a glimpse of taut abs beneath his shirt... and a web of old scars along side. "Right, the greatest weapon of heaven. You are the elected. After voting."

"Huh? Election voting?" Seth asked. "No before I can explain we will need a drink." He disappeared into the kitchen, returning with two glasses and a bottle of tequila. Seth squinted at the murky liquid. "Is that... a dead snake in there?" Seth asked. "Hell yeah. We don't drink tequila for babies around here."

"Right... of course you don't." Stephen poured out two shots and hands one ever. "Cheers to stuff you never wanted to know." Seth raised his glass to Stephen own and reluctantly knocked the shot back, eyes watering as the tequila seared down his throat. "That's... sure something. So from the beginning. What's happening?" Stephen down his tequila, then stared into the space for a long minute, looking pensive.

"Alrighty, Seth, the simple version is that there's two forces out there. There's a world of day, the Phoenix forces in heaven. And world of night, the dark aura's forces, those creatures and Darkstorm. The world of day safe and cozy where everything make sense. Most people live their whole lives in that world."

Seth sat as Stephen explained everything to him— his murdering of the scientist worker, the reason why the police investigators got lost without knowing everything— why the evidences against Seth got lost— and reason why the creature wanted to kill Seth not anyone except Seth— and lastly the task for Seth to be completed, and finally Stephen set his glass down, his face darkening.

"Right the world of night. That world is full of terrors. The world that's is fighting fiercely to conquer time." Stephen concluded his speech and grabbed Seth palm together with his with a sad on his face and said. "Please promise me you can complete this task for me?"

"Hmm.. uh.. actually how?" Seth asked with a weakened voice. "Let get started tomorrow by training tomorrow."

"Okay!" Seth accepted and Stephen retorted. "I have wielded my powers in you... But you will need physical training, plus FAQs to open portals, wield beams protector, testing in the lab, and lastly ability to control minds. That's Telepathy."

"So please? Where from you?!"

"Ha! I will tell you but let keep about how to start our training by tomorrow, "Okay?!"

"Okay!'' then he gave a smile once and turned back into his room door. "But remember! tomorrow we will go into the town, there the lecturing will be held, okay?"

"Okay! I understand!" Seth nodded the head and hook off into his room, the following day, the room of Seth got knocked, "hmm! Who's that?!" Seth asked, "Wake up! Wake up it's time, wake up!"

"What the fuck he's waking me up too earlier." he gap his mouth opened yawning twice. "Oh, damn I need to open the door, and we will move the safe route points, hnng!" then proceeded forward to the door knob got tilted up left and upright to opened the door, and saw Professor Stephen in his presence.