Chapter 19

A/N Hey Tigers

It's Christmas So i decided to update.

Merry Christmas to all of you guys

The pic on the side is Nolan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey guys before the story i want to give a big thanks to @jesslikesmusic for making the amazing cover thank you so much :D

Hope you like the chapter 

Enjoy!!!

******************************************************************************************

"What is going on here?" Ross repeated himself.

I just stood there not knowing what to do. I face Nolan who is giving me the same look. 

"Will someone just tell me what the fuck is going on here, beacuse , I came out and saw my girl kissing one of my good friends."

"Correction, ex girl." I correct him.

His anger turned to guilt." Mia, I..."

"Dude shut up, you cheated on her for the same shank that made you break up with Lauren 3 years ago, its your fault you loss an amazing girl like Mia." Nolan says.

He grabs my hand and we start to walk away unti someone grabs my hand and pulls me back.

I was pulled into someones chest and they held me tight. I looked to see Ross. He was sending Nolan many death stares. I push Ross away from me and he looks hurt.

"Ross, I'm sorry I know your hurt, but you cheated, and we broke up, so you really can be mad a Nolan."

I start to walk away I past nolan and shoot him a sad smile, he walks with me. I turn back to see tears falling down Ross's face. His siblings come out. Rydel sees me and stops, she runs over to ross and engulfs him in a hug.

His brothers just stand in uther confusion until they see me. 

"Are you sure you don't want to go back to him, he seemed really hurt."

"Nolan I had this boy that i dated before Ross, and hurt me the same way Ross did, I don't want it to happen again." I admit.

When i was yonger i dated this boy Adam, he was my prince, I didnt even tell Leah, no one knew he was my boyfriend, then one day i saw him cheating on me. I cried for days and n one knew why. I wasnt ready to have my heart broken.

"Mia no..." He didnt get to finish his question. 

All I could see was flashing white light until my head met the pavement.

******************************************************************************************8

Ross POV

I just loss the girl I loved because of a stupid mistake.

"ross, are you okay?" Rocky ask.

"Are you kidding me, i just lost the girl i love because of a stupid mistake." i scream.

"Hey whats goin on over there?" Riker ask looking across the street.

there was an ambulance there and a wreck car.

"Omg there was a car accident."

I wait only to see Nolan get into the ambulnace followed by the paramedics, with....

Mia.

"we have to go to the hospital now."

A/N Hey tigers

Sorry for the short chapter :(

i hope you like it

Vote and Comment!!!