Chapter 10

A/N Hola Tigers

How are all of you this fine day

Yesterday was fun because it started snowing:) i threw snow at my brother....

So i wrote this chapter  and since i know my brother doesn't have a wattpad account i dedicated this chapter to him :) 

Cause i'm just that sweet lol

The pic on the side made me laugh so i put it there lol >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

***************************************************************************************************

Mia POV

“Ross, wake up” I say shaking the sleepy boy.

I have been shaking him for like 10 minutes. He won’t even budge.

“Ross I’ll take off my shirt”

“You’re lying.” I grumble

“You can take it off.” I say.

He gets up and wraps his arms around me. He pulls me on top of him and starts to slowly take my top of but then stops.

“You’re not ready for this, and I won’t force you to do anything stupid.” He says getting out of bed..

“Ross, wait.” I grab his arm and pull him close.

I crash my lips against his and run my hand through his hair. His arms make it to my waist and his body towers over me. He pulls away giving me a kiss on the forehead and dragging me into the kitchen.

“Why don’t I make breakfast today?”

“No.” I scream.

He gives me a strange look and I take the frying pan out of his hands.

“Riker told me about the last time you made breakfast, and I don’t want exploding pancakes.”

“Hey only one exploded.” He whines.

I roll my eyes and start cooking. Ross leaves one moment and comes back changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a white t-shirt.

“You change fast.” I say placing a pancake on his plate

“Well I want to take my girl to work, and show her around.” He said shoving a pancake in his mouth glancing at the clock ever so often.

“Ross are you ok, you seem a little you no jumpy today, are you sure you want me to come to work with you today, I could come another day if you want.”

“No.” he said a little too fast.

He looked down and sighed. He came over to me and rested his head on mine. His breath blew across my neck sending shivers throughout my body.

“It’s complicated.” He muttered

“I don’t understand how coming to your work is complicated, besides then I get to see Calem, Raini, Laura, and Noah.”

“But?”

“No buts, it’s not like something bad is going to happen to me I’m going to be with you 24/7 other than the times your recording then I’ll be at the snake table pigging out, or in your dressing room.”

He sighs and nods.

Why doesn’t he want me to come to work with him? I don’t remember doing anything wrong. Was it when they came over yesterday, did I do something then? Ross pulls away from me and for some reason I don’t feel protected. I feel weak and useless, How can Ross make me feel this way, I haven’t known him for long.

I sigh myself and finish breakfast.

I go upstairs and hear Ross on the phone.

I could faintly hear someone yelling at him through the phone

“I know I messed up, but you said if I come clean and tell her about Mia, she would go to Noah”

“How, was I supposed to know that would happen?”

“Raini, are you even listening to me?”

“But Mia is coming today, she wants to, and I don’t like seeing her sad.”

“Fine, we’ll finish the conversation there.”

“Yeah, Bye.”

What the heck is going on. He was talking to someone about me, but he sounded worried. As if something bad was going to happen to me. I was going to open the door and confront him but he beat me to it.

We he saw me in the door way his eyes widened and shock spread through his face.

“I’m going to change.” I said quickly pushing him out and shutting the door.

I can’t confront him. I just can’t.

A/N How did you like the chapter

What do you think Laura has planed for Mia?

Why do you think Ross doesn't want Mia to come?

Why is the world apparently comeing to an end?

THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE ANSWERED PEOPLE LOL

Vote and comment !!!