Chapter 25

A/N Hey Tigers

so in the last chapter you find out that Laura is her sister O.O

so this chapter is going to be very revealing

The picture on the side is Mia, Laura, the Ross lunch and Family and a couole other people :P you might know .... or not

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

**********************************************************************************

Mia POV

Ross told me that he was going to hang out with Calem and Noah today, so it was okay for me to go out to lunch with Laura.

I left to walk towards the dressing room to see Laura.

I was going to wave Hi but i stop when I saw who was with her.... Nolan.

What did my brother need with her?

I hid behind the door and watched carefully, they were laughing with each other and the ocassional hug.

Wasn't Laura dating Noah though?

She couldm't be cheating on him for my brother, could she?

No she isn't, she wouldn't she is too nice for that.

I get out towards my hiding spot and walk straight towards them. Nolan sees me and engulfs me into a hug.

"There is my lovely baby sister." He coos as he messes up my hair.

"Nolan, my hair." i whine trying to fix it.

"Um Mia, i was wondering if it would be alright if Nolan joined out lunch date?" she asked.

I searched her eyes and I didn't see any sign of her trying to get close to Nolan.

I look towards him and he smie , so i nodded signaling a yes.

"Lets go, starbucks doesn't stay open for long." She says leading us out the door.

*************************************************************************************

So I got everything wrong. Laura and Nolan have met each other before and they have been realy good friends, almost like siblings.

Me and Laura shared our share of gossip while Nolan preteneded not to hear anything.

"Laura, Nolan is so ugly." I joke

"I know right, I can't believe he has a girlfriend even." She says back trying not to laugh.

"Hey I'm right here, you know." He whines

"Didn't anyone tell you its rude to come into another person personal conversation." I asked. 

Laura couldn't help but let out a tiny laugh and Nolan just scoffed.

He looked towards Laura and she looked down.

"Um Mia, there is a reason I asked you to come today."

They looked at each , Nolan held her hands and held it tightly.

"Please don't tell me your dating."

"What No, Ew." They said at the same time.

"No it's not that, what has Nolan told you about your older sister."

"Well he told me that he has brown hair kind of like yours and deep brown eyes like yours and well I have met her before a couple of times." I state.

"What if i told you that your sister was in this room right now."

"Really, where?" I asked looking around the room.

"Here actually, I'm your sister." She blurts out.

I stay quiet for a minute, a scared expression wipes across their faces. I pull Laura into a hug and she hugs back.

"You don't know how long I wanted siblings and to know that I have both and older brother and sister really means a lot. And I'm glad your my older sister." I say

She pulls away with tears in her eyes " You don't know how long i wanted to hear those words come out of your mouth she said.

The waiter comes over and hands us 3 mugs of coffee.

"Um sir we didn't order anything."

"It's on the house darling, we saw the whole thing and we thought this would be our present he said smiling.

We smile back and say thank you.

Laura starts to tell me all of these amazing stories about her time with Nolan, and she said that now that I know the that we are all siblings that this time I can come too.

"This can be our first official trip as siblings" She says smiling.

I smile back at her.

Nolan told us that she had to go back to work, so we packed all of our stuff away. We waved goodbye to the workerswho all had tears in their eyes from our previous conversation.

Laura stops me on the sidewalk while Nolan goes to the car.

"Mia if I don't tell you this now I'm going to hate myself forever."

i nod, signaling to to go on.

"Before Ross even met you we ggot drunk one night and we slept together, but this was way before we met you, and I regret every minute of it now snd plus i sent you this horrible text message before, I just wanted to tell you that i'm sorry for everything, and i was hoping that you would forgive me." She says on the brink of tears.

I sigh for a second, Iremembered what she did, I got those memories back in the store, when she had tld me she was my sister.

"I forgive you, but only cause you are my sister and that was before I came into the picture." 

She smiles and we go off towards Nolan's car.

A/N How did you like the chapter

Mis knows that Laura is her sister and she had forgiven her for every thing that she had done :D

SAD NOTE: 3 more chapters till the end :(

Vote and Comment!!!