Chapter 27

A/N Hey Tigers

So if you haven't read the last chapter then you should cause then you won't understrand this chapter :P

The is the seond to last chapter till the end of the story :D

I still can't believe I made it this far and because of you gusy it a very successful story so thank you

The pic on the side is the ring >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

*********************************************************************************************

Where am I?

Why is evrything so dark?

I ty moving my fingers but for some reason I can't. Just like when I was five I broke my arm and i could move my fingers.

Wait did I just say I was 5.

Wait i remember that.

And when I was 12 i won the spelling bee.

When I was 9 I got my first cellphone  but i broke it 5 weeks later by dropping it in the toliet.

I Got My Memories Back.

I try openening my eyes but it hurts and even if I fluter then a bright light  just shines in them.

I could hear many voice around me.

"Well it seems that your daugther is doing well, we don't know how long  the coma will last but it she is making progress." Some one says.

"wait I'm in a coma." i think to myself.

if I'm in a coma how could I flutter my eyes.

i hear some foot steps come over to me." Hey Mia its Ross, how are you?"

Ross, I great, it only I could open my eyes and see his face.

"Its has been awhile since you been in a coma, I think about 6 months." He says

I have been in a coma for 6 months.

"I miss you, and just like everyday I will visit you until you wake up." 

Ross visited me everyday I was here. I thought he was on tour.

" You must really love her if you cancelled you tour just for her." nolan's voice says. so Nolan is here too.

He cancelled his tour just to stay with me. I want to hug him so badly now.

"Roos you should really go right now, the doctors have to do there daily check up." I hear my dad say.

I could feel some one squeeze my hand. I felt his lips on mine.

his warms lips causing my whole body to spark up.

All of a suden I could feel my fingers move. I hand starts to creep out of its paralyed state. it wraps around Ross's neck. he pulls away and my eyes flutter open.

"Ross?"

"mia." He says with a huge smile plastered over his face.

He came back down and engulfed me in a hug. "what did I miss?"

"you missed the rest of 10th grade, your 16 birthday, you siblings moving into your house, you got early addmission to NYU, and well that pretty much it, oh wait Nolan's has a new movie deal" Ross starts to exclaim.