Chapter 18

A/N Hey Tigers

I m in such a great mood becuase I saw all of your lovely comments and they made me so happy :)

Guys I dont want to sound greedy, but can you guys tell your other wattpad fans toread my story.... you dont have to if you really dont like this story, but if you really like it can you recommend it to them... it would really mean a lot :D

The picture on the side is Mia's outfit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

**************************************************************************************************

"Hey Nolan."

I walk up to the front of Starbucks to see Nolan sitting at the outside table, he saved me a seat.

"Why the glum face" He ask ed

"Haven't you see the news, Ross cheated on me for the school shank." I said looking down.

"Mia, i'm so sorry i didn't know he did that, do you want to go back home?" He asked

"No I don't, being here with you it feels weird, a good weird" I add on.

"I could say the same." He smiles

We talk for who knows how long. Speaking to him was so much easier then speaking to Ross for some reason. I felt a some what connection, but for some reason it felt really different...

"Hey I think your phone's ringing" I say pointing towards his phone.

"Um yeah one sec." He picks up his phone and his smile automatically turns to a frown.

"Yeah, I heard."

Who is he talking to?

"Um actually she is here with me, dont ask why."

He looks towards me and I shoot him a worried glance.

"Yeah, i'll give it to her." He hands me his phone,

"Who is it?"

"See for yourself"

I place the phone towards my ear and listen.

M:Hello

???: Mia

M: Ross

R: Mia, let me explain

M: What is there to explain you cheated on me

R: Mia I...

M: And to make it worst with Tammi

R: Mia, it isn't what it looks like she came on me.

M: But you like it.

R: No I didn't

M: Oh really cause someone sent me pictures that prove otherwise.

Nolan looks up and shoots me a worried glance, maybe because tears were staring to flow down my cheek.

R: You what

M:Are you going to deny it, even if I got proof

He stayed silent.

M: I thought so

R:Mia I...

M: I'm done, and to make this worst i'm doing it throught the phone, but i'm done

R: Mia, I'm sorry

M: Soryy means nothing now.

I quickly hung up before he could say anything else. I hand Nolan his phone back and get out of my seat and run.

I didn't know where I was running to but I ran, as far away as I could.

I tripped on something as I was running andI fell.

I look my hand, they were scrapped up abd blood was spurring from thm

"Ow." I cried.

I wonder if anyone heard my cry, I wonder if any one is there.

"Hey, are you alright?" I look up to see Paul, How do I know him, he works on the set of Austin and Ally.

"I'm fine." was all I was able to say.

"Do you want to come in, we are in the middle of our Christmas party, but you missed R5 performance, they were amazing."

Wait this is where the party happened, this is where the kiss happened.

"Um, someone is waiting for me, and thats, why i was running, I'm sorry, but thanks for the offer." I say lying through my teeth. I hide my bloody hands from behind my back.

"Oh ok." He saya walking back into the party.

I back away slowly only to bump into Nolan

"Why did you run?" He asked me.

Tears started to fall.

"I broke it off with Ross." I say.

Nolan pulls me into a hug. He is very warm and cuddly. I really like his hugs.

We finally pull away but we stop.He stares directly into my eyes and it entrances me.

I slowly lean in and kiss his lips. He doesn't kiss back. if was as if he was trying to push me away in the nicest way possible actually.

"What the hell is going on?"

We both pull away to see a very angry and tear stained, Ross Lynch.

A/N OMG Mia and Nolan kissed.

asjktbljgnbaufhainf what is going on now

and then Ross caught them?!!?!?

Hope you liked the chapter

Vote and Comment!!!