Chapter 12

A/N Hey tigers wassup

Sorry if i haven't been updating latly been busy doing...stufff

lol so i hope you all like reading my story

i was shocked to see how many reads it got, and this story doesn't really have that many chapters

This chapter i'm deicating to all my wattpad fans causes you guys are amazing!!!

Btw Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate it...

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

****************************************************************************************

Mia I'm leaving you, your going to be all alone again....

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." I scream.

My eyes shot open and i look at my surroundings. I'm in my room, well The room that me and Ross share.

"Mia, whats wrong?" Ross ask.

He gets up from his postion on the bed and wraps his arms around my waist.

I snuggle in his chest and let the warmth wrap around my body.

"Mia?"

"Don't worry, it was just a bad dream that's it ." I reassure him, he hesitates for and second but lets it slide.

I get out of his grasp and kiss him on the lips. He gently cradles my face in his hands.

For the past couple of days we have been getting really close. We actualy do seem ike a couple now. Our realtionship has been growing stronger lately.

"Mia, let' go out for breakfast today." He says breaking away frm the kiss.

I nod my head and he kisses my temple.

We get out of bed change, "um Ross."

"Yeah,"

"Can you please leave for a sec?"

"Why?"

He turns to me with a confused face then smirks.

I'm wearing this very reavealing tank top and again tiny shorts.

"Well why do I have to leave I like the view."

I playfully smack his arm, and he playfully looks shock.

"Go so I can change."

"we have been in this realtionship long enough to be in the same room when we change." Ross says sitting on the bed.

"Ross, it has only been 3 months, not that long, and half of those months you were barely here, you were always at work."

"Well your always at school." he defends himself

"Cause I want to go to college"

"Fine." he grunts he leaves the room for a sec and i change my clothes in lighting speed. 

I change into a pair of denim shorts and a red plaid shirt I put on my worn out converse and walk downstairs to a wonderful view.

Ross was downstairss taking of his shirt. and et me tell you it was a wonderful sight.

"Well nice to see you too." Ross says breaking my trance.

I picks me up and my arms wrap around his neck he brings me to the kitchen table where he puts me down.

His lips reach mine and my hand runs along his blonde messy hair.

"I'll be back in 5 minutes." He says going to change.

****************************************************************************************************

"Come on Mia, stop giving me that face."

I was giving him that face cause the waitress that was serving us was flirting with him nonstop. and to make it worst he was some what flirting back.

"Why were you flirting back."

"I was just being nice"

I wonder if he remebered that today was the 100 day that we have been a couple. yeah I'm one of those people who celebrated those types anniversaries.

"Well I guess I can't give it to you then." He says looking down

"Give me what?"

A huge smile comes across his face.

"Well today is a very day, and seeing that i'm a helpless romantic, i got you something."

Could he have remembered.

He pulled out black and black bow fro  his pocket , it had a silver bow on is.

"Ross what is it?"

"open it."

I take the ribbion of and open the box, there laying insid e it was a silver bracelet.

"Ross, i don't know what to say."

"Happy 100 day anniversary."

I put the bracelet on and wrap my arms around him "I love you."

"I love you too.

and then our lips meet.

A/N How did you like the chapter

Did you enjoy the moment between Ross and Mia

Vote and Comment!!!