Chapter 14

A/N Heyyy Tigers

I know I haven't upload this story for awhile but I haven't had a good idea for this story in awhle you could say that i had.... WRITERS BLOCK!

But now my writers block is gone and i have got plenty of ideas....

This story is about to get more dramatic :) so pyshed for the drama lol!!!

The pic on the side is Tammi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The external link is ross's outfit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

********************************************************************************************

The biggest slut in our school confronted me. Her name was Tammi, with and I not a Y. She is know befriending people to get with there boyfriends, and later using them to her own personal benifit then dumping them. She has never had a real boyfriend, but thats olny a rumor, no one has proved it yet. Every girl hates her yet envys her since she is really pretty.

"Hey Mia, wassup." She said

I stare in shock as well as everyone else in the class. Tammi is never really speaks to anyone other to anyone other than her lackies, Bire and Nina.

"Um nothing much you." I say back not knowng how she was going to respond.

"I'm good, except for the fact i'm in school."

I smile a little, she doesn't seem as bad as everyone makes her out to be.

"Maybe we coud hang later?"

"Um sure, later."

She nods and goes back to her seat in the back, Brie ends me a glare while Nina just smiles. Leah and me go to our normal seat in the middle of the room.

Mr.Bean, our English teacherwalk in and almost trips and catches his balance" class you math teacheris out today so you will be given a free period, make use of the time wisely." He say walking out.

Everyone in the class screams and throws paper in the air just like in the movies.

"So Mia, what were you and Tammi were talking about?"

"She wanted to hang out later I wonder why me."

"I have a feeling I know why."

"Why?"

"Because of that rumor about you and Ross Lynch."

"But there is nothing going on between us." I lie, I still don't like lying to Leah, but I still have

"Mia just stop."

"Huh?"

"I know you and Ross are friends, and i know you are lying to  stop the hate."

"Huh?"

"I also know everyone thinks your a couple but your really not your just good friends."

"Wait Leah where are you getting all this information?" Half of the things she said were actually true.