Chapter 20

A/N Hey Tigers

This chapter suppose to be a turning point in the story so i hope you all are shocked by the end the chapter...

The pic on the side is Ross( doesnt he look adorable)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was Ross's birthday a couple of days ago and now he is officially 17 years old :D

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

******************************************************************************************

Hm

Where am I? 

All I see is darkness, wait there is a light. Am I dead? Am i going to heaven?

My eyes open and i'm in a room. Wow heaven looks a lot like a hospital. IU turn to the side to see a boy, he looks about 18, he has brown hair and is very good looking. His eyes start to flutter and once they open he jumps towards me.

"Mia, your awake." He says overly excited.

"Um who are you?" I ask in utter confusion. Who was this boy , why did he call me Mia?

"Wait you dont remember me?"

I slowly shake my head. He thinks for a second and then he sighs.

"What was the last thing you remember?"

I try to think back.

Flashback

Abright light comes in contact with my body. i flew across the street until all I could see was the brown haired boy and an ambluance.

End of Flashback

I start panting. The boy comes up to meand engulfs me in a hug.

"Who are you?" I ask wanting to know his name.

"my name is Nolan Funk, but my real name is Nolan Edwards, I'm your older brother." 

"I have a brother?"

"Yup and a sister, but I let you find her on your own."

He start to look down and i hear him mutter " Mom and Dad are going to kill me"

"What do you mean by find her?"

"Its a long story, how about you rest and let your memories come back before you ask different questions.

I nod" Who am I?"

"You my friend, are Mia Edwards, my dear baby sister, who just so happens to be 15, you are one of the most talented girls I ever met." He says kissing my forehead.

"I'm going to go tell the doctors that you are awake, Mom and Dad dont know your here, just me."

I nod. He gets up and walks towards the door. I watch him leave me alonealone is the empty room with no memories.

***************************************************************************************************

Nolan POV

I can't believe I just told her our family's biggest secret.