Chapter 7

Gabi's POV

I got to the gym where all the punching bags were and started setting them up when Eric and the crew came in.

"Took you guys long enough." I stated. This pack is slow and there is a lot of them.

"Okay next thing everyone find a partner and go to a punching bag and take turns throwing kicks and punches at the bag." I ordered.

Everyone spread out.

Amber, Eric and I watched as these dogs kicked and punched. As you could tell I was starting to get bored because these mutts don't know how to do anything right.

"I hope you guys are ready. Because we have been watching your abilities and are going to pair you up for a fight." I smirked.

"Lesley and Dan." Eric called out

"Wait she's a girl!" Dan called out.

"So are you scared to get your butt kicked by a girl." I snapped.

He huffed and made his way to the mat where Lesley was waiting.

In the end of the right dan was being carried to the pack doctor.

"Does anyone want to go up against the top fighter?" Eric asked smirking. All I could do was look at him smiling sweetly. Looks like he caught on about how bored I am.

"She probably can't even fight." Caden smirked.

"Would you like to take that as a challenge Mr. Caden?" I asked innocently.

"Well I am an alpha and a alpha is always the strongest so why not." He said again.

"I am an Alpha." I said proudly

"Yeah an alphas daughter who ran away." He snapped.

I looked at Eric and he knew exactly what to do. "Well then here are the rules. Caden you can shift. Gab you can't. We go until one taps out."

"Why isn't she going to shift?" A she wolf asked.

"It won't be fun if I shift." I stated it. What I said was half true.

Caden and I were walking in circles around each other.

"Good luck little girl and just for you, I'll go easy." He smirked.

"Whatever." I smiled.

He charged at me full power with me casually side stepping out of the way causing him to stumble.

"Really that's all you got?" I asked somewhat stated.

He growled in response which only cause me to chuckle. He's going to have to do a lot better then that.

He came at me again but all I did was slide under neath him when he jumped into the air.

He came again but shifting into his black wolf. He's big. Just not as big as I've came to be.

I laughed and smirked as he came at me. I punched him on the snout and kicked him back. He fell back onto the ground where I took the advantage to kick and punch him.

After a few seconds I let him get up. I ran at him and he ran at me this time I faked going down and did a flip over top of him landing right behind him. I grabbed his back paw and twisted it around causing him to fall.

This time I kept on punching him. When he finally got up he shifted back and put on a pair of shorts. I looked away not wanting to see the junk.

He came at me but I kicked my foot to his head but he quickly grabbed it, before wasting time I did a twist so my other foot came up and kicked him on the other side causing him to let me go.

He got up quick. He speared me to the ground and got a hit to the gut. It hurt but I felt worse before.

'Our mate hit us.' Sierra sneered.

'We hit him too and he's out ex-mate'. I told her back.

I kicked him off me and shot up.
I jumped to him and did punch after punch and finally had him tapping out.

He came out with a broken nose and me well I had one little scratch on my knee.

"That was fun." I said cheerfully. Everyone said good job and gave me a hug or pat on the back.

"Everyone is good to go." Eric ordered.

"I'm just gonna get my water I'll meet you at the truck." I told him and Amber. They nodded and kept walking.

I got my water and began walking out when I was pinned up against the wall by no one other then my ex mate.

"You do know I regret rejecting you." He told me.

I smirked. "That's cute."

"I want you back." He asked part said.

"That's to bad because I don't want you."

He looked shocked and surprised and just a little angry.

"You changed a lot. Your stunning and beautiful. Strong and you can take me down so you defiantly changed." He said

"Oh honey. I didn't change, I just stopped the sweet girl act." I flipped us over so now he was pinned on the wall.

I moved my lips to his ear and spoke "and if I were you I'd get training because this month is going to be hard for you. Be ready Mr Wolf." And with that I left him stunned.

He and I both know that getting me back isn't going to easy. And he knew I was talking about that.

Good luck Alpha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapterrrrrrrrrrrrr 7 is done.

Yay! I liked the comments 👏👍

I loved how many ppl actually read and voted my book!

I was like freaking out that people actually liked and ready book. Like I was going nuts!

Next chapter I'm going to be answering question you guys might have! So ask me anything! I'll do the update tonight soooooooo comment! Vote! And fan on!

BALA 🐠