Chapter 27

Gabi's POV

"I'm your guard." Josh smirked.

A guard for what?

"What?" I asked.

"I'm the guard of the Moon Goddesses daughter. She only trust me for the job. So ill do anything in my power to protect you like a mate would." He looked pretty happy about it too.

"So Josh your my guard?" I questioned.

"More like protecter of the goddess." He moved his hands in a rainbow like thing causing me to laugh. "Yeah no let's stick with being your guard." He laughed.

"I like that better. But I have to get going don't want Court and Eric waiting. But I'll find away to get you out." And with that I ran off with josh waving behind me.

Then he yelled. "I can always break the bars if your in trouble."

I laughed at that statement and kept running until I reached Courtney's cell.

"Took you long enough. What took you so long?" Eric asked.

"Just talking with a prisoner." I laughed.

"Which one?" Eric seemed a little more twitchy.

"Josh why?" I asked.

"don't hang around josh he's bad news." Eric sneered.

"I'm sorry Eric but you can't tell me what to do because last time I checked I'm YOUR Luna. ALPHA female. So you have to respect you I hang around." Eric looked surprised about my sudden or burst and honestly so was I.

"The Luna in you is coming out nicely." A new voice echoed. I knew exactly who it was. Lucas.

"Hey baby." He kissed my forehead.

"You guys are dismissed. See you guys later." He waved the couple off.

"Gabriella. Eric is right. You should hang around Josh." Lucas sighed walking out of the prison.

"Lucas I have to tell you something that will surprise you and I don't know how you will take it." I looked at him pleading.

He nodded in response.

"I'm not a royal. I'm the moon goddesses daughter." I started looking at his face. He laughed.

"You actually expect me to believe that!" He said through laughs. He kept laughing until he saw how serious I am.

"Oh my gosh your serious! How do you know? The books said that you were a Royal!" He looked shocked.

"The books don't tell the truth. And when I was in that coma type thing I had a visit with her where I learned about who I am. I also had to chose life or death." He growled at the last part causing me to chuckle.

"So how does this include Josh?" He asked.

"Well you see, josh also had a visit with the moon goddess. My mom. She told him that he was my guard. So he's like my guard when your not around." I smiled.

"How do you know he's not bluffing?" He asked again.

"Well he knew practically everything about me." He chuckled at my response.

"So can you kinda like release him?" My turn for question.

"No." He answered. No just no?!?With no explanation why!

"How is he suppose to protect me if he is stuck in a cell?!" I asked practically yelling at him.

"Well I don't trust him."

"And I do." I walked away and into the kitchen where everyone was eating.

"Luna how about you stay and eat with us?" One of the pack members asked.

I looked around the table and saw, Eric and Courtney.

"I would love too." I smiled and say down beside Courtney.

We all smiled and talk. We played games like poker, cards. It was almost 10 a clock by the time Lucas came back.

"Everyone out." He ordered and everyone scurried to their homes.

"What the hell Lucas? First you tell me I can't have my protecter around! Then you kick out all my friends when I was having fun and playing with them!? THE THE FREAK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I yelled.

"WHATS WRONG WITH ME? No what's wrong with you! You first beg me to release the rouge then you ask me to release a dangerous prisoner! And you fun off to go have fun with Eric!" He was anger.

"WHY GABI WHY! ERIC LOVED YOU! IM YOUR MATE AND YOUR STILL TRYING TO REPLACE ME WITH SOME ROUGE WHO IS YOR "GUARD"! I don't care if your the Moon Goddesses daughter! You are not above me and you need to stop flirting with other wolves." He was shaking.

I can't believe he isn't worried about my safety.

"Look alpha. I do not flirt with other wolves! And do you not want me protected by the guy who was assigned too?! What happens if I get killed by a rouge because you weren't there! And my protecter is in the cells. And I am above you. I'm the soon to be Moon Goddess. And my mom gave both of us a second chance. I can make your life I living hell. So is respect the ones above you." I punched him square in the face.

"Oh and learn your place mutt." And I stormed off upstairs into my bedroom, also Lucas bedroom. And locked the door.

...

After 5 minutes I heard Lucas at the door.

"Open up Gabriella." He demanded. Should I listen to some alpha.

"If you ask nicely then maybe." I teased.

"May you please open the door Gabi?" He asked sweetly with a little venom.

"Since you asked nicely... No. You sir get the couch." I said innocently.

"Gabi don't do this." He warned.

"Already did. Goodnight alpha." I heard him growl but walk away any ways.

Well it's been a long day.

~~~~

Update

Yay

<Bala 🐠