Chapter 21

Gabs POV

I'm a mess.

I lost everything.

My mate.

My family isn't really my family.

Apparently the royals are.

I can't stop thinking about Caden.

I get drunk almost every night.

Well it ain't good.

I go to sex clubs.

But I never cheat on Caden there.

I only go to waste time.

Precious time.

I hate it.

I'm like done.

Done with life.

I was attacked the other day but saved my Eric just in time. I wanted that wolf to kill me. I want to be with my mate! I was ready for death but it didn't happen.

So here I am.

By the lake.

In my short white dress.

My brown hair just a little curly.

Ready to jump and say good bye.

Goodbye Damon and Maya.

Goodbye fake mom and dad.

Goodbye Amber and Eric.

Goodbye Lucas.

Goodbye life.

Then I jumped into the ice cold water. And let death come to me.

I woke up on clouds.

Is this what heaven looks like?

But I guess I asked that out loud because someone answered.

"No this isn't heaven. This is my castle." A beautiful women arose from the shadows. She had golden hair and blue eyes. She was slim and tall and floating. I must be dreaming around me I saw other people floating around. The. I saw Caden. "Caden I muttered under my breath." But he didn't hear.

"Where am i? What's going on! I died." I whispered.

"Your not dead. Well not yet. Your in a coma. This is your chance to wake up or fully die." I took in what she said.

"I'm the Moon Goddess." She smiled.

"Okay. So what do I do now?" I asked.

"You see if you chose to die. You lose your family. And I'll tell you something now my powerful white wolf. You are not a royal. Your my daughter. I know you think I must be crazy but it's true. The books about white wolves are fake except for the powers that you have. Not all Royals are white wolves."

Okay then. Well I'm the Moon Goddesses daughter.

Holy FÜÇK I'm the moon goddesses daughter.

"All the time I've been here. I've watched over every wolf and every child of mine but you are different. A good different." The she looked at me.

"I don't know what to say." I said.

"I don't expect you to say anything. But it's time for you to choose. Life or death. If you choose to die. You become the new moon goddess. If you choose to live. You go back to your family and then when you die you become the moon goddess."

This is a lot.

I first wanted to die.

But now I want to live.

I can't leave my friends and family.

I can't leave Lucas.

But I do want to stay here.

"I choose to live. But I'll see you when I die. Mom." I laughed.

"I know it's a lot but I have great adventures for you. And also believe in second chance mates." And with that she faded off. Leaving me in the dark. But I can hear noise.

"Oh please wake up." Someone whined.

I opened my eyes to see-

~~~~~

Short but there will be more today

Lawlll lol

Bala 🐠