Chapter 9

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPPY!

Gabi's POV:
"Well his nose is even more broken then before and he's going to have some bruising here but over all he's fine." The pack doctor informed us. Us being me.

Caden shot me a glare but all I could do is shoot him a death stare. He quickly stopped looking you could say.

Once we were out of the office Caden asked me "how come your such a good fighter!"

"Trained. And alpha blood." I answered and walked faster.

"I don't think so. The way you went from shy nerd to kick ass rockstar is crazy." He told me. "And you never shift."

"Just leave me the hell alone okay. I don't like you. I can't stand you." I looked at him wickedly.

Caden's POV: (omg Caden's POV 😂)

"Just leave me the hell alone okay. I don't like you. I can't stand you." She smiled wickedly at me.

To be honest it hurt me to hear my mate say those words. I know I've been a bitch to her, but I honestly do want to make it up to her I just hate how she keeps disrespecting me and my wolf.

"Very well then, I'll let you carry on." I answered , she nodded and walked towards where every on else is. I followed 30 paces behind her.

The beta Eric gave her a side hug and she nodded and smiled at him. He whispered something in her ear making her laugh. Her beautiful laugh.

I hated how he made her smile and laugh so easily, I hated the way he was around her and the way he touches her.

'She shouldn't be allowing him to touch her when she has a Mate." My wolf Gage growled.

'If it wasn't our fault by rejecting her we would still have her." I stated.

'Our fault!! You rejected her! I love Sierra! I didn't want you to reject Gabriella.' He snapped.

'I adore her! And I thought she would be a useless mate and luna! That's why I rejected her!" I growled.

'Yet here we are with a mate stronger then you.' And with that he left.

I probably seem like a totally jack ass which I am for rejecting her. But I adore Gabriella, she's amazing. No not amazing, she's perfect. I think I-

I was cut out of my thoughts when the most beautiful voice out there spoke.

"This course is rather simple. It's to test your willing bravery and potential. First you jump of the cliff. And you land into the middle of the circle of fire. Well let's hope you land in the middle. Next you have to jump over the fire and jump into the pond and swim under water all the way till the end. Wolf with the best time gets to skip out on the next run. Wolf with the slowest time gets to do extra laps in human form. This all will be in human form."

We all nodded and so far it seems easy.

"I will demonstrate." She said to all of who was listening.

Amber blew the whistle stating that she can start. She jumped off the cliff and landed gracefully on the ground. She ran and jumped over the 5 foot fire in front of her and into the water where she swam not breathing until she reaches the other end. I held my breath during this all to scared for if she gets hurt.

"Good job Gab! A solid one minute!" Eric yelled. She smiled and ran back up to where we all are.

"Who wants to go first?" She smirked.

No one raised their hand and stood there looking around.

"Looks like we have to chose." Eric smirked and looked and Gabriella.

"Good idea Eric. Caden will go first." She smiled innocently and stared at me.

I ran up and jumped off the cliff. That was easy and next was the fire. I leap off the ground and over the fire, my landing on the other side was off and I fell to the ground with a thump.

You could hear Gabi snicker and laugh.

I jumped into the water and swam as fast as I could to the other end. Amber stopped the timer and called out "one minute and thirty four seconds."

.......

"You all did amazing! I'm just kidding. You guys were slow again. Best time was Kelsey with the time of one minute and twenty two seconds. And worst time was David with the time of one minute and fifty seven seconds." And with that Gabriella walked away.

Gabriella's POV;

I was walking to the pack house when I saw Caden had some ginger pressed up against the wall. They kissed. He looked up and saw me.

~~~~~~~~
Chapter 9 done.

5 votes for more!!!
Comment any questions you have about me or this book!?!

Also if the first to comment anything will get a shoutout in the next chapter. Every new chapter =new shout out!

Wellllllllllll I'll try to get another update in before 10;30 pm Canadian time.

Woot woot

BALA 🐠