Chapter 20

It's 2:01 am Canada time and I can't seem to fall asleep. So I thought HEY let's do an update!

So here ya goo

Gabi's POV

Lucas kissed me.... And I actually felt sparks. Weird.

I walked downstairs to have breakfast when Lucas came around the corner.

"Uh Gab... I need to tell you a few things about white wolves. I've been doing research and it's really odd for you to have so many powers. Usually you only get 2 of the 4 elements and one extra one. But you are different. The books say that when a white wolf has more then 3 powers, the wolf is a Royal. You Gabriella are related in a way the the Royal Family." I'm stunned. Speechless. Help?

"So what are you saying?" I asked.

"Well your parents have no white wolf back ground so your probably I'm guessing adopted." I could tell Lucas was telling the truth but telling me it easily.

"So my parents aren't actually my parents." I started laughing. I have no clue why but I'm freaking out.

"Oh and were leaving tomorrow. Be ready and packed." And with that he left.

So Lucas kisses me then tells me my parents aren't my parents then says in related to the Royal Family and then tells me were leaving Wow.

'Lets go for a run.' Sierra suggested.

'Why didn't you tell me you were a royal!? That I was a royal! What else are you hiding!?" I was pretty anger at her.

'Theres more but i can't say. And you will find out hopefully soon.' And with that she left.

Taking her advice I went outside and shifted into my big white wolf.

I ran fast mainly because of what's been going on.

I feel different like someone is watching me. But not just one person. There's more.

I stop where I'm running and notice that I have no clue where I am.

Snap!

Bang¡

Blackness.

~~~~

Short but I was bored!

If your one please ask me shit or whateva

Lawll

I have a headache...

YOLO

~Bala 🐠