Chapter 22

Gabi POV

It's been a week since I woke up and it's been great.

But hard.

When I woke up and saw who was beside me my life did a complete 360.

We all went back to the Silver Stone pack and since Silver Stone and Midnight Moon are somewhat close and since midnight moon has no alpha they joined Silver Stone making us bigger.

I've been training faster and stronger then ever. And I've been working the midnight moon members harder lately because of how out of shape they are.

"Gabriella Monet Ray." My friend Will yelled. He's also head chef.

"Yesssssssssss William." I called back.

"Foods ready." He screamed.

I ran into the kitchen. "Dude I was just in the room beside!" I yelled at him smacking his arm.

"I know and I'm sorry Gabikins!" He did little kissey faces at me.
But instead I shoved out of the way.

"So what did you make me?" I asked smugly but honestly it smelt amazingly delicious in here.

"Bacon, eggs, and pancakes." He started pointing at each thing.

I gobbled everything down.

"Gabriella Monet Ray you eat like a dog." He scrunched up his nose.

"William Harold Sherman you look like a dog." I snickered. He laughed I laughed.

"Sh sh sh do you here that?" I asked Will. It sounded like Lucas singing.

Will looked at me and smirked. He mouthed let's go and we tiptoed upstairs.

"I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower
La La Di, La La Da, La La Da
Singing in the shower
La La Di, La La Da, La La Da
Singing in the shower" Lucas sang.

Will and I almost bursts out laughing. I grabbed my phone and turned on video cam.

"I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower
La La Di, La La Da, La La Da
Singing in the shower
La La Di, La La Da, La La Da
Singing in the shower." He sang again and we got it all on tape.

'Grab his clothes.' Wills voice echoed in my head.

I did as he said and grabbed Lucas's clothes.

I hit my foot off the bed and hissed "owe shit!"

"Hey who's there!" Lucas yelled and the shower turned off.

"RUN WILLIAM RUN!" I yelled running out of the room. I could here Williams laughs right behind me as we jump out of the window at the end if the hallway.

Lucas was pretty stupid to do the same since he was only wearing a towel. Lucas landed in the ground a little roughly considering his little twin was flopping around. Like we say keep the junk in the trunk.

"Oh shit!" Lucas muttered grabbing the towel covering himself up. I giggle and Will gags.

"Now Babe it isn't nice to take clothes." Lucas said ticking his finger in my face.

"Yeah but it's funny, and we also got a video of you singing.. Btw your voice was skittle off key." I said pinching my two fingers together.

He laughed and pulled me into him, he breathed in my sent. And started to kiss my neck. I could feel the bulge growing under the towel.

"How about we go inside." Lucas offered.

"Yeah and I'm going to go find my girl bye." And with that Will ran.

Lucas kissed me all the way up the stairs and into our bedroom. He pushed me down into the bed causing his towel to fall he climb on top of me, hovering over top of my small figure.

He and I had a heated make out session and soon enough he and I were both naked. No we didn't mate. Just kiss like crazy and other stuff. (A/N I'm kinda really young to be writing sex scenes and if you want a sex scene you dirty minded child Lawl, then go read another book ;). Btw I'm so dirty it ain't funny buttttt I will not ever write a sex scene.)

"Can I?" Lucas asked permission to mark me. I nod my head telling him he can bite down.

And he did.

Yes, Lucas is my second chance mate.

~~~~

Short... Whateva

What did you think about the chapter? Lucas the second chance mate... Whaaaa alsooooo kinda obvi duh!

Winner of the day: WilliamSherman
Comment your thoughts and vote on....!

~Bala 🐠