Chapter 16

Don't forget to comment a new character ;)

First vote wassss- iceprincess1983 so like go follow NOW!

But since this user already gotten a shout out........ Another shoutout goes toooooooo this perfulcious user - azerdame

~~~~~~

It's been a few days since Caden asked me the question. And well I did take time to think but got back to him a few hours later. Well, I said--- (little cliffy right there)

"GABI! We have training to go to!" Amber yelled!

"Coming!" I called back.

Today, some of the Silver Stone pack members are heading over and so it Lucas and his mate Emma.

I ran downstairs and into the hard where everyone is standing. I saw Lucas and a young girl beside him. Lucas was smiling when he saw me and his mate just looked confused.

"Gabriella. Good to see you." He said then hugged me.

I hate how he called me Gabriella.

"Why hello George." George was his real name but he didn't like it so he went by his middle name which is Lucas.

"Shut up." He warned causing me to growl playfully.

"So your name is actually George?" His mate asked.

"Yeah but I prefer to be called Lucas." He smiled walking back to her and giving her a kiss on the cheek. I walked over to the cute couple.

"Hi you must be Gabriella I've heard so much about you. I'm Emma." She smiled and shook my hand.

"Hi and I've heard a lot about you too! But please call me Gabi or Gab." I stated smiling.

She smiled back and we both looked at Lucas.

"Okay so Emma you will be personally trained by Gabi. She is top fighter. And Gabi you are going to have to train both the pack with Eric and Em alone." Lucas stated.

It was a lot to do but with the help if Amber and Eric it will be fine. I can plan for the pack and then leave to train with Emma.

"That sounds good. Tiring but good." I smiled at both I them.

"I'll start with Emma right away so girl get changed at letssssssss go." I said pointing over towards the woods.

She nodded and Lucas guided her to the house.

I went in after so I could put my hair up. As I was walking in I was pressed up I the wall. By the one and only my mate.

"Hellllllo beautiful." He breathed in my sent causing me to fall in his arms.

"Caden." I smiled. So yes I did at yes to being his girl.

"Before the war, I want to take you onto another date. So tomorrow we will go out dancing. So where something nice." And with that he kissed me on the cheek and walked off leaving me smiling. When did I become a girl?!?

I put my hair up and walked back out the house. I saw Emma and walked to her.

"Look training like this right before war is going to be hard. I don't know if Lucas is even going to let you fight but no matter what your going to be pushed as far as can be." I said seriously.

"I'm up for it and I already made him let me fight and if I die, I wanna die as a hero." She glanced down and began walking behind me.

"What is this place?" She asked.