𝟐𝟗| 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

IWAIZUMI stopped the car in front of Rin's house and put it into park before pulling out the keys. Rin looked at Iwaizumi with a head tilt, wondering why he pulled the keys out.

"I'll admit it... I'm jealous," Iwaizumi muttered under his breath. "Really? I didn't take you as one to get jealous easily," Rin teased him, leaning on the armrest in between their seats.

"I don't... he's just so tall and big, and I'm so... average," Iwaizumi said with a groan.

He pressed his index finger and thumb into his temples on his forehead as he pressed his eyes shut. Rin sighed and reached up to undo her ponytail she's been wearing all day long. In no way did she find Ushijima better than Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi was definitely her type of guy, and only that type. Rin didn't want anyone other than Iwaizumi, but it upset her when he thought low of himself.

Rin reached over and took his hand off of his head, beginning to massage his rough, calloused skin which prompted his eyes to open up. His olive green orbs glanced up at Rin's determined look, the same one she gave the last time she massaged his hand. Just like last time, Iwaizumi melted at the feeling of her fingers digging into his skin to relieve the pressure he felt in there.

"Don't go comparing yourself to other people. Sure you might be smaller than Ushijima-kun, but that doesn't make you any less of a person. I like you for you, not just the way you look," Rin said, focusing on massaging Iwaizumi's hand. "Yeah, but... there are so many other guys you could have gone for. Why me?" Iwaizumi asked.

Rin stopped massaging his hand and looked up to meet his serious gaze. She furrowed her brows as she pieced together her response, "Because you're the only Hajime-kun in this world."

Iwaizumi widened his eyes a little as Rin went back to massaging his hand. A small blush became evident on his cheeks at the little comment Rin made.

"Oh... I should get going now. It's almost seven, and I haven't eaten dinner," Rin said, looking down at Iwaizumi's wristwatch, "Ugh, now I have to make dinner as well."

"Do you want me to stay for dinner?" Iwaizumi asked, gaining Rin's attention. "You don't have to if you don't want to," Rin replied, smiling at Iwaizumi before gathering her things.

"Mm, I think I will," Iwaizumi said, opening up the door to get out.

Rin widened her eyes a little as she watched Iwaizumi jog over to her side of the car. He opened the passenger's side door and held out his hand to which Rin clasped immediately, allowing him to help her out. Rin was still dressed in the cheerleading outfit she made just for today's game, and she was just about tired of wearing it all day.

Iwaizumi held onto Rin's hand as he locked his car and pocketed his keys before leading her to the front door of her house. Rin pulled out her keys and unlocked the door, prompting the couple to enter and slip their shoes off.