𝟏𝟒| 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

ANOTHER well done monster serve of Oikawa's landed flat on the other side of the net, leaving everyone on the opposite team speechless like the star setter usually did. Rin was excitedly clapping her hands alongside the cheers from the Aoba Johsai pep squad beside her.

It was the second set, and the score was twenty-four to ten with Aoba Johsai leading in both points and number of sets won. One more point would claim their victory for the first game of the day. Rin watched as Oikawa prepped himself for the next serve, spinning the ball in his hand and bouncing it against the ground a couple of times.

As soon as the whistle blew, a spark flew into Oikawa, prompting him to run and jump to do another monster serve. However, the serve flopped terribly, hitting their side of the net and falling to the ground which brought some embarrassment to Oikawa. Rin tried to hold in her laugh as she watched Iwaizumi glare at Oikawa.

The third year setter was probably daydreaming about beating Shiratorizawa again hence why his serve failed for once. Nonetheless, when the other side served the ball over the net, Matsukawa easily received the ball, letting it glide to Oikawa. Oikawa quickly bounced the ball behind his head to Iwaizumi who was already in position to spike it.

Despite being up against three middle blockers, Iwaizumi didn't let their height or the length of their blocks get to him. His olive green eyes widened on a spot on the court where there was no defense. Iwaizumi's hand went directly to the ball, spiking it with as much force as he could give a volleyball. The ball broke past the middle of the block and landed on the ground behind the blockers, earning the final and match point for Aoba Johsai.

The turquoise wave beside Rin was going crazy over the victory that Aoba Johsai just scored so easily. Rin was also happy to have experienced Aoba Johsai's win right before her very eyes. It wasn't that tough for a top four tier school, but it was still exhilarating to watch.

When Rin spotted the boys leaving the court, she decided to head out as well in hopes of meeting the sweaty winners. As she walked down a narrow hallway, passing all kinds of players and managers, Rin accidentally bumped into a taller boy wearing a black and orange jersey.

Rin stumbled a little before regaining her balance and so did the young first year standing in front of her. He had a natural stoic expression on his face, and fresh, raven bangs hung over his forehead. What really caught Rin's eyes were the solid, dark blue orbs on his face. The boy immediately blushed upon taking in Rin's gorgeous appearance.

"Oh... uh... I'm so so–"

"Please excuse me! I wasn't looking where I was going!" the boy exclaimed, bowing almost immediately.

Rin was speechless at the sight of the younger boy bowing down to her. She was sure she was the one to mess up, but here he was, being a polite boy. The bow gave Rin a chance to catch his number which was on display on his back.