𝟑𝟐| 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

"RIN?"

Shuffling awake, Rin opened her eyes and found herself resting her head against Iwaizumi's chest with his muscular arms wrapped around her waist. Her tired, hazel eyes looked up and met with Iwaizumi's sleep filled face as he was still in a deep slumber. Her brows furrowed as she had definitely heard her name being called, but if Iwaizumi was asleep, then who called her?

Rin wiggled free from Iwaizumi's grip and got off of the bed, bringing the blanket back over his body. She slipped her slippers on her feet and left her room whilst putting on a jacket due to the high running air conditioning system.

"Ah, there you are. How is my kiddo doing?"

Rin widened her eyes at the sight of her old father entering the house from the garage door. Without thinking, Rin threw herself into her father's arm and pressed her head against his chest.

"You're home!" Rin exclaimed, feeling tears welling in her eyes. "Yes, I am, and I'm making sure I'm staying longer this time," her father replied, pressing a gentle kiss to her head.

Rin was about to comment again, but the realization hit her like a truck. She pulled away from her father and spoke up, "I'm going to be right back!"

Her father was confused when he saw Rin speed back to her room, shutting the door behind her. Rin jumped onto the bed, forcing Iwaizumi to bounce up and wake up harshly. His olive green eyes tried to focus on Rin who was hovering over him with a worried look on her face.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up, my dad is home! He can't see you here!" Rin said, jumping off of Iwaizumi's body and grabbing his hand. "Wha– Okay, wait– ow that hurts," Iwaizumi groaned as he was forcefully pulled up, "Rin, calm down."

Rin stabled herself when she felt Iwaizumi's hands grip her arms tightly, putting her in a face-to-face position with him still sitting on her bed. Their eyes stayed connected to one another, and the only audible sound was Rin's exasperated breaths.

"I'll meet with your dad."

Iwaizumi furrowed his brows when Rin's eyes continued to bulge out of their eye sockets.

"You can't meet him in this condition. What if he thinks wrongly, and then, we're forced to break up?" Rin said, smacking Iwaizumi in the arm. "I assure you, Rin, nothing's going to happen. We'll say that we were coming back from a friend's house, which we were, and it got too late to go home. That's how we ended up spending the night, okay?" Iwaizumi replied, standing up.

He fixed the hood of the sweatshirt, pulling it back to reveal his dried, spiky hair, and he put on a small smile with an arm draping around her shoulders. The pair exited the room, and Iwaizumi pulled his arm away from Rin.

"Dad, there's someone I want you to meet," Rin spoke up, pulling on Iwaizumi's arm.

Rin's father was now sitting on the couch in the living room, but he immediately stood up upon seeing his daughter walk out of her room. His eyes widened a little when he spotted Iwaizumi walking out of the room and following Rin into the living room.