𝟐| 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

IWAIZUMI was beyond irritated today more than usual. First, his alarm didn't go off in the morning, making him at least ten minutes late for class. Secondly, Oikawa never paid him back for the milk bread that he bought for him a few days ago, despite that he said he would. And, thirdly, Iwaizumi's eyes would always catching a slight glimpse of the girl he's crushing on, but his feet never had the courage to go up to her in the middle of the hallway and have a complete conversation.

Halfway through another normal Tuesday, lunchtime came around. Students of different years filled the lunchroom and occupied multiple tables inside the school or outside on the covered patio. Gossiping immediately started up right as the bell rang.

Instead of waiting for his volleyball teammates, Iwaizumi sat down at his usual table that he shared with Oikawa, Matsukawa, and Hanamaki. He dropped his backpack down on the table and ran a hand through his stiff, spiky, dark brown hair before pulling out his phone and earbuds.

"Oh, Iwa-chan!" the cheery voice of the setter rang in the air followed by his arm slinging around Iwaizumi's shoulders. "You're late," Iwaizumi muttered, looking up to see Oikawa sitting down next to him.

Matsukawa and Hanamaki sat on the opposite side of the captain and vice captain duo, pulling out their lunchboxes.

"You can get mad at Mr. Perfect over there. We were just trying to leave class and all, but of course, the fangirls had already lined up outside of the room," Hanamaki complained, unclipping his chopsticks. "So, like usual, he had to sign each and every girl's backpack before leaving," Matsukawa added with a shake of his head.

"What? You just wanted me to leave those poor girls with nothing?"

Thus began the trivial argument to see who was right and who was wrong amongst the three of volleyball players. Iwaizumi rolled his olive colored eyes and played a song that was loud enough to block out the sounds of Oikawa's bickering with the other third years.

As soon as he settled down on a song he wanted to listen to, Iwaizumi let his eyes roam the lunchroom. He had no time to prepare a lunch like he usually does every morning, but it didn't matter to him if he ate on time or not. Iwaizumi would just end up at a vending machine buying snacks for all of the younger second and first years athletes before volleyball practice.

Instead, he decided to past time by not engaging in whatever war was bestowing at the table and looked around with curiosity. Eventually, Iwaizumi's olive green eyes landed on the same girl who was working at the bakery the other day.

She definitely looked cuter and more adorable today than the day at the bakery. Her long, dark brown hair was out in its natural wavy style with a light pink headband pushing back the front pieces. She was wearing her school uniform with light brown, knitted socks that cover most of her legs. The final touch to her attire was the set of rounded glasses sitting upon the bridge of her nose.