𝟏| 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐘

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

ONE deafening whistle was enough for all of the blue and yellow colored volleyballs to suddenly hit the pale wooden floors of the gymnasium where practice was being held. All eyes landed on a middle aged man who was standing up from his coach's bench with his arms crossed over his chest. His thin, jet black brows furrowed, and his whistle fell from his lips, hitting his chest.

"Practice is over. Go home, and get some rest. We're having a practice match with Karasuno later this month, and I do not want any injuries. That goes for you, specifically, Oikawa."

The coach's eyes glanced over at one of the taller, brunet players on the court. With a simple wink and a small, forced smile on his thin lips, Oikawa began to order everyone to clean up, forcing the coach to roll his eyes.

Within a matter of minutes, the gymmasium was spotless from the shiny, squeaky wooden floors to the sparkling windows and clean benches. Everyone stormed off to the club room to get changed into their spare clothes that they stored to dispose of their sweat-filled outfits.

"Iwa-chan! Wait for me!"

The spiky haired ace of Aoba Johsai's volleyball club rolled his olive colored eyes as he continued to set up his earbuds and walk down the steps of the outdoor stairs. Oikawa, eventually, caught up to Iwaizumi with his jacket sleeves still not fully on and his shoelaces untied.

"Hey! You owe me a loaf of milk bread," Oikawa claimed, putting on his jacket. Even with the music blasting in his ears, Oikawa's harmonic voice still made its way past the distraction. "For what?" Iwaizumi asked in a low tone, keeping his gaze on his phone.

"Because... I have no money with me, and being the best friend you are, you'll buy it for me," Oikawa replied, slinging an arm around Iwaizumi's shoulders.

Iwaizumi had his earbuds in his ears and his hands were stuffed in the pockets of his club jacket, completely ignoring Oikawa as usual. Oikawa whined continuously, and up until they reached the front gate outside of their school, Iwaizumi had kept his cool.

As soon as they stepped foot outside of school grounds, a small, bluish vein popped out of Iwaizumi's forehead, right at the crown of his head. Oikawa smiled, knowing his bugging and annoying behavior got to the older ace. Iwaizumi yanked the earbuds out of his ears and stuffed them into his pockets, squinting his eyes at the sidewalk in front of him.

"I'll pay you back soon, Iwa-chan."

"No, you won't."

The nearest and most popular bakery in Miyagi approached in the few minutes the two volleyball players have been walking. Iwaizumi opened the glass front door of the bakery which was followed by a rhythmic ringing of a bell attached to it. Oikawa followed the ace into the adorable, pastel pink themed bakery.