𝟖| 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

GROANS of exhaustion left Rin's mouth as she roughly yanked her bedroom door open. The clocks in the house had barely ticked past six in the morning when knocks were made against the door. Rin scuffed her slipper-clad feet against the wooden floor of her home, approaching the front door.

"Who in the hell decided it was good to come to my house at this hour?" Rin muttered angrily but quietly from her side as she scratched her head.

"Rin-chan! Open the door! It's freezing at this time!"

"Shut up. It's not even that cold."

Rin opened the door with her droopy eyes. The blurry sight of Iwaizumi and Oikawa standing on the doorstep of her house became more clear, resulting in her eyes widening. She noticed how Oikawa was pursing his lips with a light blush coming to his cheeks. Rin looked down and realized she was still in her pajamas, bringing a small blush to her cheeks as well.

Iwaizumi, luckily, smacked some sense into Oikawa, literally in the back of his head. Rin stepped to the side and allowed the boys to enter the house since it's still a little early to walk to school.

"Why are you two here so early in the morning?" Rin asked, scratching her head. "To prevent yesterday's mishaps, we're going to walk with you from now on," Iwaizumi replied.

"Yeah, and I'm not taking no for an answer because you didn't even tell me we were neighbors!" Oikawa exclaimed with furrowed brows. He let out a light hum and crossed her arms with an exaggerated, fussy look on his face. "Okay, fine, fine. Let me get ready, and we can head out," Rin replied, holding her hands up as if she was surrendering, "Make yourselves comfortable."

Rin left the boys standing in the entryway of house to go to her room and get ready for the day. Iwaizumi and Oikawa looked around the place as they walked around, curiously. Oikawa spotted some family pictures of Rin and her parents, sitting on some accent tables near the front door. Iwaizumi was fixing his spiky hair in a mirror, but his brows furrowed at the sound of Oikawa cooing at the baby pictures of Rin.

Iwaizumi turned around and walked up to Oikawa, wondering what was so cute that he had to talk like that. Oikawa picked up the baby picture and showed it to Iwaizumi. In this picture, Rin was barely two years of age, and she was dressed in a poofy, pink dress. At this age, Rin was definitely an adorable looking baby in both of Oikawa's and Iwaizumi's eyes.

"Aw, Rin's such a cute- OW!"

Iwaizumi shot a glance to Oikawa who was now rubbing the back of his head. Rin had changed into her school uniform and stole the picture frame back from Oikawa, setting it back down in its original place. She dusted her hands off and smiled before waltzing over to the kitchen.

Oikawa looked up at Iwaizumi who was trying to hold in a laugh.

"I'm glad you find this funny, Iwa-chan."