🔑 X 13

"Hi JuGyeong," You smiled at your friend at the entrance of the school to the Saebom Festival, linking arms with one of your best friends as you looked over her cute outfit, "Your outfit is so cute."

"Thanks," JuGyeong smiles, looking over your outfit too, "Your outfit is cute too, but aren't you cold?"

"No," You shook your head, adjusting the sleeve of your White Define Me Crop Top, "It's actually pretty nice today."

"It does, doesn't it?" JuGyeong agrees that the temperature was pretty nice even though there were many clouds in the sky

"I didn't know because I didn't come last year, but a festival that is like this," JuGyeong tells you.

"Right," You agreed, your old school never held festivals like this high school. Your eyes took in the many blue tents and trucks around Saebom High School, "It seems pretty nice."

"It does, doesn't it," JuGyeong smiles, the two of you taking your time walking around the area.

"Accept these balloons," A clown gave you and JuGyeong your own pink heart-shaped balloon.

"Thank you," You and JuGyeong accepted the balloons with a smile and a dip of your heads.

"How pretty," You smiled, your finger toying with the texture of the balloon.

"Our girlfriends came," A male student from a different school, you can tell because of the different colored school uniform, says to his other friend with the same colored jacket, "Our future girlfriends. Should we ask them for their phone numbers?"

"Please don't," You muttered underneath your breath. JuGyeong lets out a little giggle when hearing that, giving you an amused smile before looking down at her phone. You turned your head to the side, giving JuGyeong privacy because of not wanting to look at her text messages.

"He hasn't read my texts," JuGyeong talks out loud, "Is he still at home?"

"Who?" You asked your friend, turning your head to her. Even though you weren't looking down at her phone, that doesn't mean that you weren't a bit curious about her distracted mind, "Who's still home?"

"Lee SuHo," JuGyeong unconsciously tells you as she looked around for that someone.

"Lee SuHo?" You questioned, "Did you and SuHo get close somehow?"

JuGyeong hesitated to answer, but eventually did, "Y-Yes."

"Yes?" You questioned with a smile, "Since when?"

"The night of the study group," JuGyeong answers with a small pout.

"Isn't that good then?" You asked, wondering why she was feeling so down now.