🔑 X 5

"One for me and one for you," You smiled, handing JuGyeong a cute bag that held a case of 24 macarons. You couldn't decide what flavors to pick so you decided to pick two of each flavor.

"Thanks," JuGyeong smiles, sliding the cute bag on her free arm before leading you to the makeup store that was nearby.

"You can find your cushion thing and I'll just look around," You told JuGyeong, not really into makeup and stuff because the aftermath of wiping it off causes you to break out every once in a while.

"Okay," JuGyeong nods her head with a smile, wandering deeper into the store. You stayed towards the front of the entrance and just looked at basic makeup like a few shades of lipstick and lip gloss that you liked, but didn't want to buy, comparing eyeliner brands with each other.

"Did you need any help?" An employee asks from behind you.

"Oh, no thank you," You politely declined with a smile. They nodded their head with a smile before going somewhere else in the store.

"Let's go," You heard JuGyeong say from behind you.

Your ears picking up the shakiness in her voice which made you quickly place the eyeliners back to their original place, "Why are you tearing up? Are you okay?"

JuGyeong didn't answer, only giving you a shake of her head. You looked up from her and scanned the store to see if anyone bothered her, but eyes stopping upon a familiar bully from your old school.

Semi Lee.

"Did she say something to you?" You asked JuGyeong, referring to JuGyeong that you just saw Semi.

Good thing she didn't see the two of you because if she did then she would've thought it was JuGyeong. JuGyeong just shook her head again before grasping your wrist and bolting out of the store empty-handed. You didn't say anything and just let JuGyeong run mindlessly, letting her whimper and cry to her heart's content as you kept your attention to your surroundings.

"JuGyeong, slow down," You spoke, trying to get her attention because the two of you were running for a while now. Calling out her name again when she didn't falter her pace, "JuGyeong, slow down."

Your ears picking up a motor noise getting louder in the distance. At a fast pace, actually. Your eyes and head darting everywhere to try and find which direction the noise was coming from. Your eyes widening when the noise was more clearer and came from around the corner.

A motorcycle coming at a pretty fast pace.

"JuGyeong!" You shouted, pulling JuGyeong's arm back and into your arms. Your eyes noticing the motorcyclist's eyes widening through their helmet and swerving to not hit the two of you as you pulled your friend with you to the ground to not get hit by the motorcycle. JuGyeong lets out a grunt from suddenly getting pulled to the ground, but a hiss escaped your lips when feeling a sting to your knee and elbow.