🔑 X 9

"Motorcycle accident?" His mother picks up the information from the unknown female classmate of Seojun, "She must be so worried."

"Y-Yeah," SeoJun stutters, freehand coming up and rubbing the area above his heart, confused as to why his heart decided to do that.

"We should check up on her and her brother," His mother declares, already making her way to the front desk.

"Sure," SeoJun unconsciously agrees but snaps his head towards the back of his mother. Quickly following after her, "Wait, what?"

"Excuse me," His mother smiles at the same nurse that SeoJun's classmate conversed with, "The girl who was just here, her brother was in a motorcycle accident?"

"Yes," The nurse nods her head, not denying the information because you pretty much announcing it in your hurry to reach your brother.

"Do you know where the room where her brother is in?"

"I'm not able to give out that information," The nurse smiles apologetically at her.

"My son is her classmate," His mother blurts out the information.

"Really?" The nurse looks behind the female and over to her tall son, "Are you her classmate?"

SeoJun's mom nudged the side of his stomach with her, might he add, pointy elbow, "Yes, I am."

"Okay," The nurse nodded her head before telling them the room number.

"Thank you," The mother thanked the nurse with a smile before turning her and her son around, telling him that "That's the room down the hall from me."

The two quickly took the, surprisingly empty, elevator to the same floor that SeoJun has been visiting his mother. It wasn't long before the two stepped off the elevator and headed to the room where your brother, and probably you, were in. SeoJun was expecting something traumatizing in the room, thinking the worst thing possible like your brother in a coma with multiple cuts and bruises scattered all over his face or a missing human limb.

Not a hideous neon green cast that covered your brother's forearm.

"You had me worried sick!" You exclaimed, pointing your finger at your brother who couldn't help but smile sheepishly at seeing you in person for the first time in almost 2 weeks because of having to travel to certain places in Korea for his job, "How can the nurse call me like that over something like a sprained forearm?! Not even a broken forearm!"

"Sorry," Your brother laughs at your seething figure, finding the situation kind of funny. Besides the sprained forearm, that wasn't funny.