🔑 X 2

"Why did you suddenly make me transfer schools?" You complained to your older brother from your phone. 

You were feeling good after acing the test with only a few marks off, those hours of sore necks from sleeping over your table really paying off. But your mood was ruined when your older brother suddenly called you, which was rare, to only tell you that you were transferring schools as soon as next week.

"Hey! Don't ask so many questions," Your brother playfully scolded you, ignoring your question to only ask about other things, "How did you do on your test?"

"Really good," You answered, moving out of the way to let a man with a briefcase in his hand rush past you, "I only had a few marks taken off."

"Good," You can hear the smile in your brother's voice.

"What school am I transferring to?" You asked, seeing a bakery from the corner of your eye which you didn't hesitate to change directions to.

"Saebom High School," He answers.

"Alright," You sighed with a nod of your head, "Am I going to live in an apartment by myself again?"

"Why? You need a babysitter?" He laughs.

You let out a scoff, stopping in your step before calling your brother's name and telling him that "I don't need a babysitter! I was just wondering."

"Okay, okay," He calms you down with a chuckle before letting out a small sigh, "Yes, you are."

You nodded your head as you took note of the apartment building location, name, floor, and apartment number that your brother provided for you over the phone. 

"Good," You nodded your head, pulling your phone away from your ear to just check how long you've been on the phone for.

"Good?" Your brother questions, "Yah! Are you saying that you're happy with living by yourself?"

"Yes," You answered, holding in your laugh.

"Yah!" Your brother slightly shouts.

"Bye-bye," You smiled into your phone before pulling your phone away from your ear.

"Yah! Yah! You-"

beep.

You let out a laugh as you ended the call, cutting off your brother. You lightly shrugged your shoulders before continuing your way to the bakery. Entering the establishment with a pull of the door and greeting the cashier back when they greeted you first.