🔑 X 12

"(Y/N), what was the thing you were going to tell us?" SuAh asks, scooping up a spoonful of rice after you got comfortable in the seat on JuGyeong's left side.

"Right," You set your spoon down, leaning in closer so you can explain to your friends about the incident from this morning, "So-"

"(Y/N), let's eat together," SeoJun fills the empty spot to your left, getting comfortable.

"Hey, Han SeoJun," SuJin calls after the male, "If you're going to torment (Y/N), get lost."

"But wouldn't (Y/N) get worried if I don't eat lunch?" SeoJun questions, causing his posse from the table over to ooh at how bold SeoJun was.

You intertwined your fingers together, shoving your tray out of the way to place your intertwined fingers on the cafeteria table before looking over to SeoJun with a fake smile, "Not really."

"What?" SeoJun repeats your answer, but quickly composed himself as your friends tried to stifle their laughs, "Why? Won't you get worried for me?"

"No, because it wouldn't be my fault if you eat or not," You answered, pulling your tray closer to you and scooping up a half spoon full of rice, "You're a teenager, you can make your own decisions. Now be quiet before you make me and friends lose our appetites."

"Alright," SeoJun nods his head, sending your friends a small awkward smile to which they didn't return one, but only a grimace.

"I'll have to tell you guys after school then," You told your friends with a sigh.

"Okay," SuAh and SuJin agreed in unison.

"Here," SeoJun scoops half his rice off his tray and onto yours, "I'm not that hungry."

You let out a sigh as his posse egged him on at his act, grabbing the motorcycle keys that SeoJun somehow was able to place them into the pocket of your uniform jacket, "Take your key back. You better not secretly put it back."

"What's the point of giving it back?" SeoJun fingers the loop of his keychain. Half of his question going one ear and out the other as you scooped up a few spoonfuls of your soup, "When my motorcycle is in front of your building."

Now that was a sentence that caught your attention. Your eyes widened from getting caught you off guard, so caught off guard that you couldn't help the liquid that flew out from your mouth and onto his face. Your friends covered their mouths to stop the laughter from spilling through their lips as SeoJun's friends couldn't help but grimace in disgust.

"What?" You questioned, holding in your laughter at how speechless SeoJun was, "What do I do?"

"(Y/N), you did well," SuJin laughs, giving you a thumbs-up as SuAh's and JuGyeong's shoulders couldn't stop shaking from laughing.

"I'm really sorry," You laughed, stopping yourself from wiping the liquid off and getting it on your hands.

"It's okay," SeoJun's hands shaking in shock as he waved off the incident, "I'm just going to... wash up.."

"Okay," You bite your lip to stop yourself from laughing as SeoJun slowly got up from the chair, waving his friends off, and headed to the nearest bathroom.

"Daebak!" JuGyeong laughs, clapping her hands.

"That was so funny!" SuAh laughs, grabbing her stomach from laughing so hard, "Disgusting, but very funny!"