Hiding from the Creep.

"Well, umm... It's a little hard to explain..." I mumbled to Lianna and Phoebe, who forced me to sit on the bed while they interrogated me. 

"We have time. Phoebe's locked out of her own room anyway, so we are staying here until you tell us." Lianna demanded. 

"Haven't you been saying since, I don't know, 7th grade, how you hate Harry Styles with a burning passion?" Phoebe said. 

"Well, if you two will shut up, I can explain. So, if what Louis told me about a month ago is correct, then Harry liked me for sure when I was going out with Riley. At Lou's birthday party, a few minutes before midnight, he told me how he liked a girl, then he sang me a song he wrote for her. At midnight we kissed, and that's when I knew I liked him too. Then at the concert, I realized he was talking about me the whole time, then obviously you saw we kissed, then we ended up kissing in the rain and he asked to be official. The end." I rambled. 

"Aww! Okay Li, I owe you a cupcake now." Phoebe said. 

"What? Did you guys bet on our relationship?" I asked. 

"Maybe... Oh look, time for bed!" Lianna said quickly. Her and Phoebe scrambled into the two beds, leaving no room for me. 

"Um guys? Where do I sleep?" I asked. 

"Floor." Lianna said, before turning off the lights. Instead of arguing, I just laid on the floor, and tried to fall asleep. 

----- 

"WAKE UP!Wake up, Shay!" I felt somebody shake me. I opened my eyes to see both the girls standing over me. 

"What do you want?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. 

"Go get ready!" Phoebe instructed. 

"For what?" I asked. 

"Your phone lit up 20 minutes ago. Harry wants you to be ready in a half hour. So MOVE!" They forced me into the shower, as they picked out my clothes. 

The outfit they picked for me: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46468921 

All I could do with my hair was blowdry it. The girls wouldn't let me have just a minute to braid my hair, they just forced me out of the room with no way to tie my hair up. I'm not sure why, but I always hated wearing it normally. I always wore it in either a bun or a braid. I slowly reached my hand up, and I hesitantly knocked on the door. I really didn't want Harry to see my hair down. He opened it a few seconds later, looking fabulous as usual. He had on a Jack Wills hoodie, which makes it seem like he collects them because he has so many, with a normal pair of jeans and some converse. 

"Wow, your hair looks beautiful." He commented. 

"My hair? Are yo talking to me or is someone behind me?" I turned around, but nobody was there. He let out a quiet laugh, because Louis was still asleep. Oh, Louis and his sleep. 

"Ready to go M'lady?" He asked in a very sophisticated voice, holding out his arm. Iooped my arm through his. 

"Ready as ever, fine sir." I bowed my head in a posh way. We tried, but failed to quiet down our laughter. We walked down the steps, because the lift would take too long, but we soon realized there was a lot of steps. On the second floor, we stopped and walked into the hallway. We walked in one direction, but it ended up being a dead end. 

"Why does this always seem to happen to us?" Harry said randomly. We bursted out laughing again, but we stopped immediately once we heard and saw a door open, and Creepo walked out. But he wasn't alone, there was a guy with him who looked almost just like Creepo. Well, now there's Creepo numbers 1 and 2. Creepo 1 said something to Creepo 2, then they both turned to us disgusted. God, it wasn't like we were doing anything inappropriate.