Kids in America.

Well, I found out Elle's story while waiting for Niall to finish changing into his pyjamas. Apparently, she was born in Tennessee, and she met Niall while on vacation in Ireland. They have only seen each other while video chatting every once in a while, and it was really sad. But when Niall told her he was going to New York, she wanted to see him again so she decided to go visit her Aunt, who happened to live in New York. 

"I'm almost ready, I just need a snack!" Niall yelled. It was silent for a second, then everyone started laughing like crazy. Even though it was usual for Niall, everyone still found it funny. 

"Niall, Aunt Rochelle wants me home, but I'll see you tomorrow, alright?" She yelled to Hungry Leprechaun, which is my nickname for Niall. 

"Okay, I'll call you tomorrow. Bye Elle." Niall said, hugging her. She waved to everyone else, but hugged me. 

"Bye everyone, hopeefully I'll see you all soon!" She walked out of the room, and all of the boys glared at Niall. 

"What?" He asked, oblivious. 

"You need to make your move on her, mate." Zayn said. 

"But we won't see each other for a long time after this, and what if she has a boyfriend, and what if-" I stopped him. I don't care how much we insult each other, that's our way of friendship, but he needs some real girl advice. 

"Listen Leprechaun, it's obvious you both fancy each other, so ask her on a date tomorrow! If she had a boyfriend, wouldn't she have told you? Don't answer that. Yes, she would. So man up and ask her out!" I said to him. 

"Okay Hippo. I will." Don't ask why the heck he calls me Hippo, I have no idea. We were finally all dressed, so we all grabbed blankets and we walked out of the room. 

"Wait, where are we supposed to meet?" Liam asked. 

"He never said where. Let's go on a scavenger hunt to find him!" Louis shouted. He really needs to work on his inside voice. 

"OR we can follow the other students over there." I pointed to Jeremiah and his friends who were walking down the hallway. 

"You're no fun." Louis mumbled, as we followed the boys. Finally, we got into a room in the hotel that was very large, and with a small campfire in the middle. Mr. Simmons was there, with all the other students. 

Juliette and Elise were wearing a tight tank top each, with shorts that were probably meant for a ten year old, with a small, thin, see-through robe over. Too bad they were shivering like chihuahuas. Everyone else was more reasonable about their choices, except Jeremiah of course. He was sitting next to Elise, but he was shirtless. He was shivering just like them, but he was trying to make all the girls in the class swoon over his abs, that honestly were terrible compared to the boys of 'One Direction'. 

"Good, we're all here now. Well, sit down everyone." He had us all sit on the sofas around the fire. I sat in between Harry and Louis, Louis sat next to Zayn, Zayn sat next to Niall, so of course at the other end of the sofa was Liam. All of them put their blankets around themselves, but Harry put his around the both of us. 

"Today was fabulous, I want to congratulate Niall,Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis. You were a giant hit on The Today Show, and now all the girls everywhere around the world know who you are. I will need to talk to you seperately after this. How about singing us a song?" Mr. Simmons said. 

"What song?" Niall asked, taking the guitar Mr. Simmons gave him. 

"Pick one." He shrugged. The boys whispered something to themselves, then Niall started to play a song on his guitar. I turned out to be the song, Kids in America, which was something we all related to. Except Louis, who claims that now that he is 18, he's a man. Soon, everybody joined in at the chorus, and it was like a miniature party. Once the song was over, we all settled down. 

"Okay, let's sing a slower song, so we're all sleepy. I'm too hyper to sleep now, and I don't want to be sleepy for tomorrow. Sing, lads!" Mr. Simmons commanded. Niall started strumming a song, and I immediately recognized it as Forever Young. Of course, that was what Louis always said he wanted to be. Harry wrapped an arm around me, pulling me close to him. We each stuck out our hands out of the blanket, then pretended our hands were lighters, and we swayed them back and forth. It was quite entertaining, actually. 

"Forever young, I want to be, forever young. Do you really want to live forever-" We sang, all harmonizing. We were cut off in the chorus by the SAME creepy man from before. Uh, stalker much? Harry and I slowly and sneakily hid under the blanket. 

"Keep your filthy voices down, some people are trying to sleep upstairs! Oh, it's you! What did I tell you bafoons at the park? This could ruin your life. Don't say I didn't warn you." Creepo said, directly at Harry and I, who were only peeking out a little bit from the blankets. Once Creepo left, everyone started laughing again, mostly at Harry and I, who were trying to sneak back under the blanket. It was quite a shocking sight, Harry was blushing. THE Harry Styles was blushing. WOW. 

"Alright everyone, off to bed. One Direction, stay a minute." Mr. Simmons said, laughing a little himself. I got up from my comfy spot in Harry's arms, and I waited outside the room. After a few words from Mr. Simmons, I heard screaming from the room. I ran in to see the boys jumping in a giant circle hugging, and screaming very loudly. Once Harry saw me, he got out of the circle and ran up to me smiling. 

"What happened? What's going on?" I asked. 

"Simon Cowell saw our performance on the computer, he wants us to sign with Syco, with him as our mentor!" Harry said to me, his smile never leaving his face. 

"Really? I'm so happy for you!" I flung my arms around him and hugged him, so he put his arms around my waist and picked me up, twirling me around. 

"What? No hug for me?" Louis asked in a feign hurt voice. 

"Come here Lou." I rolled my eyes but hugged him tightly. 

"Group hug around Shayna!" Louis yelled. All the boys ran up and hugged me from all directions. We said goodnight to Mr. Simmons, then we ran out of the room screaming and jumping. I saw Creepo open a door and peek his head out. When he saw us, Harry took my hand and all of us ran up the stairs, the lift would take too long. We finally got up to our floor, and we were out of breath. I stopped outside my room, and I turned to Harry. 

"See you tomorrow?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." He replied. We smiled at each other for a second, before Louis butted in. 

"Oh for Heaven's sake!" He yelled. He marched up to us, then smashed our heads together so we kissed. When he was satisfied with that, he let go of us. We pulled apart, then immediately held our hand to our foreheads in pain. 

"Goodnight Lou." I patted him on the cheek, smiled at Harry, then I walked into my room to see Lianna and Phoebe standing there wit their arms crossed. 

"So, how long have you and Styles been together?" 

Uh oh, I'm dead.