Getting Ready for the Beach.

"Oh, honey you look adorable!" My mum commented, as I walked downstairs in my outfit. I looked hideous! I had on a strapless dress, which showed too much of my legs and arms. My hair was pulled back into a stupid bun, so overall I hated it. 

"Mum, please don't take this the wrong way, but shut up." I buried my head in my hands. 

"Don't ruin your make-up!" She scolded me. All of a sudden, James came downstairs texting someone. He looked up at me for a quick second, then did a double-take. 

"Do I honestly look that bad?" I asked. 

"I had no idea that I had a hot sister!" He whistled at me. He is becoming more like Harry every day... No! Why am I thinking about Harry? 

"Hey J, you shut up too." I folded my arms over my chest. The doorbell rang, and I saw Riley there checking his phone. That's right, he hasn't given me the chance to break up with him yet. 

"Look! Oh Riley, you both look too cute! I'll go get the camera." She ran upstairs. 

"You might want to go now." James advised. I rolled my eyes, then took Riley out of my house. We drove in silence to the school. He didn't even help me out of the car, he didn't even utter a word to me the whole night yet... 

"Let's dance, Babe." I still froze up when he called me that. I felt used and unwante when he called me that, but I didn't know why. I found Clara and Aubrey, so I ditched Riley and hung with my friends. 

"So Shay, have you done it yet?" Bree asked me. 

"Not yet. I plan on doing it tonight." I said. 

"You better, or else we'll do it for you! By the way, are you coming to the giant beach party after the dance?" Clara asked. 

"I don't know. I might, I guess..." I mumbled. 

"Come on, please?" They both started begging. 

"Fine! I will go to the stupid party!" I said. They cheered, then I felt someone tap on my shoulder. 

"May I have this dance, M'lady?" Louis asked in a posh voice while bowing. 

"Of course you may, fine sir." I replied in the same tone. We both bursted out laughing, then he took me to the dance floor, where we started doing our signature moves. After we were done with our little dances and lots of laughing, we danced like normal people to a song by All Time Low, I think. 

"So, you going to the party after?" He asked over the loud music. 

"I'm being forced against my will." I replied. 

"Yay! Is Aubrey going to be there?" He asked. 

"OH MY CARROTS YOU LIKE HER!" I yelled loudly. 

"Quiet down, will you? I don't want the school knowing." He said. I made a heart shape between him and Aubrey, who was making her way over to us. 

"Have fun, Loverboy." I smiled and winked at him, then took Aubrey's arm. 

"So, have fun dancing with your boyfriend, always remember he's still my bestie. So don't hurt him." I said. 

"He's not my boyfriend yet!" She said, then ran over to him and pointed accusingly at me. He turned to me too, then I made another heart shape with a kissy face. I saw Riley walk over as soon as a slow song started. 

"Wanna dance Babe?" He asked. 

"Um... Okay." I said, after seeing Harry was watching. Riley had his arms too low for my liking, so I moved them back up as I looked back to Harry. He was writing something down on a notebook. He looked upset again. Riley continued to do what he was doing before, so I backed away from him. 

"Okay Riley, I'm sorry, I really can't do this right now. Give me a minute?" I asked. He nodded, then I went over to the loo to wash up. When I walked out, I saw Riley snogging Juliette in the corner of the room. I didn't realize it, but I started crying. I shouldn't have, I knew it was coming. He even kissed her before, but I was more concerned for Louis than myself. 

"Shayna?" I heard a voice ask. 

"Don't bother me Harry." I ran back into the room with my tears mostly gone, but my make-up smudged. I saw Riley back at the table looking normal. I walked up to him and slapped him hard on the face. 

"What was that for?" He asked innocently. 

"We are through, don't you dare ever talk to me again! You lying, cheating, crabcake!" If you haven't noticed, I don't swear often. I use amazing words to cover it up, usually a food. He looked shocked, before he smirked again. 

"You'll come back, I know it. It's cool, Babe." He winked. I slapped him even harder, before I ran up to Clara. 

"Drive me home now. I want to get ready for the little party." I angrily gritted my teeth. 

"Okay. Come on, Bree!" She shouted. 

"I'm going with Lou, see you there!" She shouted back at us. I jumped into her car, then she drove to my house. 

"I'll be back in 5, maybe 10, be ready. Tell me about it when I come back. Love you!" She drove off, and I stormed into my house, slamming the door behind me. I removed all of my make-up, took my hair out of its bun, then I decided on my outfit. I put on a light pink bikini, the one Clara forced me to wear every time we were together. She told me she looks better at the beach when she's showing off her hot best friend, and she needs me to look my best. I usually don't even go swimming, I hate looking revealed. 

I put on a shirt with no sleeves, but it had strings to tie it up around my neck. I put on my jean shorts over my bathing suit bottoms, then I put on my sandals. I let my hair be wavy freely, because quite frankly I don't care about mg appearance, just that I'm covered up. I grabbed my phone, then I ran downstairs and out the door, just in time for Clara to come up to my driveway. Time to tell her the uh, special news.